Captain
# 11
02-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
If you import a KDF costume option to a foundry it unlocks a lode of new options, most don't display. I think it is in the Jacket - lose section.
I did this on the Federation side... and there also a long Odyssey coat and an Odyssey Belt listed. I have a feeling this is the Embassy version of the outfit.
Captain
# 12
02-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Do you think they might be replacing the defaults with the Oddy's? Those look more Star Treky.
I hope so, I love the Odyssey uniforms and the Bortasqu ones. Still need to unlock them though

Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
I did this on the Federation side... and there also a long Odyssey coat and an Odyssey Belt listed. I have a feeling this is the Embassy version of the outfit.
I think the Bortasqu options are long Bortasqu coat, and shoulder pads instead of belt.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Career Officer
# 13
02-07-2013, 12:24 PM
I *think* the Bortasqu shoulders are displayed in the KDF Fleet shop, on the "operations quartermaster" vendor, the one who sells Boosts/Operational Assets in the center. The leather shoulder pads he wears have patterns that match the Bortasqu bracers.

As far as the Odyssey uni - there was a belt in the original star base uniform, wasn't there? I think that one was belt/pants/top, but I could be remembering wrong.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Captain
# 14
02-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
As far as the Odyssey uni - there was a belt in the original star base uniform, wasn't there? I think that one was belt/pants/top, but I could be remembering wrong.
If there was... I never got it... just the top/pips/pants/shoes.

I'd love it if the tailor uniform came with the long coat and belt + a skirt and boots for female characters.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-07-2013, 03:08 PM
Has the Bortasqu' Skirt been implemented yet? It's in the game data, but then again, there are dozens of costumes in the game data that aren't available yet...

http://imgur.com/pAtDtdH,CyoUBlc
Captain
# 16
02-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprcheese View Post
Has the Bortasqu' Skirt been implemented yet? It's in the game data, but then again, there are dozens of costumes in the game data that aren't available yet...

http://imgur.com/pAtDtdH,CyoUBlc
Interesting... where did you find that?
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Interesting... where did you find that?
Like I said, it's in the game data. I can't find it via any of normal in-game methods I've tried.
Captain
# 18
02-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Like I said, it's in the game data. I can't find it via any of normal in-game methods I've tried.
What I more meant was how did you get a picture of it? Because it looks like your in the tailor screen.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Quote:
What I more meant was how did you get a picture of it? Because it looks like your in the tailor screen.
Yes, there are ways (i.e. mods) to get "previews" of costumes that you aren't currently eligible to wear in the tailor. You can't actually select them to be worn outside the tailor, of course, but you can see how they look. As for how to go about doing this, well, it's probably not something to discuss on the official forums.
Captain
# 20
02-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Yes, there are ways (i.e. mods) to get "previews" of costumes that you aren't currently eligible to wear in the tailor. You can't actually select them to be worn outside the tailor, of course, but you can see how they look. As for how to go about doing this, well, it's probably not something to discuss on the official forums.
How bizarre. I wonder why they aren't "released" yet. :/
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.