Commander
# 1 Audio Additions
02-07-2013, 01:06 PM
I was watching this trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv8mkxl8fbs, this shows the adding of sound FX to Dead Space 3.

My questions for the Devs are;
  • Are there any plans to add Audio FX to the Foundry in the short run?
  • If there is a Reputation released around the Foundry as previously mentioned, will it have Audio FX as an unlockable?
  • Will the ability to add/choose/manipulate which Music track is played per map or event be available also?
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Captain
# 2
02-07-2013, 01:59 PM
I would love a "space combat" background audio, like the one in "State of Q".
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-07-2013, 08:13 PM
I don't know if audio effects are high on their priority list, but what kind of sounds are you looking for. Like ambient (voices in a small crowd) or triggered ("enter in security access code" when you access a computer terminal.)

Personally, I'd love both.
Captain
# 4
02-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Breen voices

General destruction and chaos for battle scenes

Various weather sound effects

Crowd noises

Cheers (Fed and Klink)
Commander
# 5
02-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Well the first ones I think of are the various Klaxons (Red, Blue, etc), but then theres ones like a space battle in the background, a torpedo hitting the shields outside, an explosion in the distance, Whispering effect, scuttering. Just loads of short clips that can be set on reputition or set to go of when triggered.

THEN theres the music, the Romulan Track, Undine Track, etc.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES