Career Officer
# 4801
02-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Diadact to himself : peace is something the weak only try for. One must be strong in order to have stability.
Captain
# 4802
02-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact to himself : peace is something the weak only try for. One must be strong in order to have stability.
Dorowa:*Outside the shipyard not far from the shipyard housing the vessel.* *Dorowa stands up and opens a channel to all Iconians throughout the Empire. *

People of the Empire.. Wake up from your apathy.. People have been dying to protect you and free you from this Dictator who ordered the execution of an entire planet. I Dorowa of the Noble caste formally declare ourselves for the revolt and call for any Iconians to do the same. We want a free Iconia and a free galaxy.

*Revolts start happening but not many as many stay with the Imperial Forces. *

Dorowa: That should get his attention.
Career Officer
# 4803
02-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorowa:*Outside the shipyard not far from the shipyard housing the vessel.* *Dorowa stands up and opens a channel to all Iconians throughout the Empire. *

People of the Empire.. Wake up from your apathy.. People have been dying to protect you and free you from this Dictator who ordered the execution of an entire planet. I Dorowa of the Noble caste formally declare ourselves for the revolt and call for any Iconians to do the same. We want a free Iconia and a free galaxy.

*Revolts start happening but not many as many stay with the Imperial Forces. *

Dorowa: That should get his attention.
Diadact : any one who turns over these rebels to imperial authority will be rewarded well. The empire has prospered and now these rebels seek to destroy our security and prosperity.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4804
02-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Diadact : any one who turns over these rebels to imperial authority will be rewarded well. The empire has prospered and now these rebels seek to destroy our security and prosperity.
Taragi: Now.

*Taragi's fleet begins its assault on the Drydock as the Rebel Fleet warps in. The Fighter Assault Force launches.

R.S.S. Republic.*

Sam: Task Force Charlie, move in on the Shipyard. Engage any Shedai vessel in your path.

Task Force Sierra, engage the defence platforms. Clear a hole for the Fighter Force.

Task Force Romeo, take position outside the combat zone until we need you.

Iconian Vessels, if you could assist, we'd appreciate it.

Taragi *Over comm*: This is First Commander Taragi. I acknowledge.

Tar'lay'fa to all ships, break and attack any and all targets of opportunity!

Repeat, engage at will!

Matt *over comm*: This is Task Force Sierra. We're engaging the defence platforms now.

Darov *Over comm*: This is Grand Admiral Darov of the I.R.W. Donatra! We have already been engaged by Shedai Fighters!

Ramez *Over comm*: Copy that Donatra. We're on our way.

*Outside, Task Force Sierra begins attacking the Defence Platforms. As the Matthew Neilson is targeted by a Shedai Cruiser, the Republic swoops in and begins hammering it with her ZPCs.

The R.S.S. Endeavour engages the Shedai Ships hounding the Romulan Wing of Task Force Romeo.

The Iconians use their Main Antimatter Cannons to pick off the Shedai at range, but it's taking at least 5 direct hits to do significant hull damage. Likewise, the Shedai weapons are taking 15-30 hits to destroy an Iconian Vessel.

The Klingon members of the Core Group fire or kamikaze Shedai Frigates to keep them off the larger ships and the Support Group.*

Sam: Dammit! Republic to Bat'rak! General S'dan, call of those suicide runs! We need every ship for as long as possible!

S'dan *Over comm*: Understood!

Ops: Captain, the Battleship is targeting us!

Sam: Evasive!

*The ship rumbles as the Shedai start hitting the Republic's shields.*

Ops: Shields down to 86%, but they're holding there.

Sam: T'mar, lock ZPCs and torpedo bays!

T'mar: Already there!

*Sam sits down in the Command Chair.*

Sam: Dispersal Pattern Sierra... and FIRE!

*The Republic's weapons fire digs into the Battleship's hull, before she resumes evasive manoeuvres.*

David: Sir, may I?

Sam: Be my guest.

David: Helm, Attack Pattern Picard Alpha 3. Tactical, stand by phasers on full with a simultaneous spread of torpedoes.

Engage!

*The Attack Manoeuvre almost gets through the Shields.*

Now! Allington Manoeuvre Alpha!

*OOC: Remember this?*

*The Republic flies in between two Shedai battleships as they hammer her shields before fold-jumping, resulting in the weapons fire from both ships causing extreme damage.

The Republic emerges alongside the Odyssey.*

OOC: I'll let you decide which Task Force you're in. This should remind you what each Task Force is doing and who they report to.

Quote:
Sam: Support Groups will fall under Task Force Sierra, under Captain Forrester. Core Groups are under Task Force Charlie, following myself. Reserves are under Task Force Romeo with Admiral Ramez.

All Federation Vessels serve under Admiral Allen, but we'll make this clear; this is a joint offensive. Follow the Group Command structure unless ordered otherwise by myself if Republic, or Admiral Allen if Federation.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4805
02-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
*No one budges as the lights flicker. Preston appears some rough edges and some Shedai Blood on him along with Imperial races. Then a blade that the diadect knows all too well and thought to be lost. Ragnarok. Rips through his gut showing the blade through the other end. Shedai blood spurting through armor and skin. the power is draining.. *

Preston: *Leans in and whispers to him* How does it feel to be so arrogant and so powerful but to overlook that these lesser races are no longer so lesser. *turns the blade slowly.* Finally shown that your time has been over with for centuries..

*Prestons eyes glow a faint pinkish red resisting the power and the evil of the blade as he is only going to use it this once. *

*OOC: Did not see that coming did ya? *

*The Diadect falls to the floor weakened and drained his power gone.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 4806
02-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*No one budges as the lights flicker. Preston appears some rough edges and some Shedai Blood on him along with Imperial races. Then a blade that the diadect knows all too well and thought to be lost. Ragnarok. Rips through his gut showing the blade through the other end. Shedai blood spurting through armor and skin. the power is draining.. *

Preston: *Leans in and whispers to him* How does it feel to be so arrogant and so powerful but to overlook that these lesser races are no longer so lesser. *turns the blade slowly.* Finally shown that your time has been over with for centuries..

*Prestons eyes glow a faint pinkish red resisting the power and the evil of the blade as he is only going to use it this once. *

*OOC: Did not see that coming did ya? *

*The Diadect falls to the floor weakened and drained his power gone.*
OOC: No I did not.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4807
02-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Ooc: I didn't either lol.
Captain
# 4808
02-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Taragi: Now.

*Taragi's fleet begins its assault on the Drydock as the Rebel Fleet warps in. The Fighter Assault Force launches.

R.S.S. Republic.*

Sam: Task Force Charlie, move in on the Shipyard. Engage any Shedai vessel in your path.

Task Force Sierra, engage the defence platforms. Clear a hole for the Fighter Force.

Task Force Romeo, take position outside the combat zone until we need you.

Iconian Vessels, if you could assist, we'd appreciate it.

Taragi *Over comm*: This is First Commander Taragi. I acknowledge.

Tar'lay'fa to all ships, break and attack any and all targets of opportunity!

Repeat, engage at will!

Matt *over comm*: This is Task Force Sierra. We're engaging the defence platforms now.

Darov *Over comm*: This is Grand Admiral Darov of the I.R.W. Donatra! We have already been engaged by Shedai Fighters!

Ramez *Over comm*: Copy that Donatra. We're on our way.

*Outside, Task Force Sierra begins attacking the Defence Platforms. As the Matthew Neilson is targeted by a Shedai Cruiser, the Republic swoops in and begins hammering it with her ZPCs.

The R.S.S. Endeavour engages the Shedai Ships hounding the Romulan Wing of Task Force Romeo.

The Iconians use their Main Antimatter Cannons to pick off the Shedai at range, but it's taking at least 5 direct hits to do significant hull damage. Likewise, the Shedai weapons are taking 15-30 hits to destroy an Iconian Vessel.

The Klingon members of the Core Group fire or kamikaze Shedai Frigates to keep them off the larger ships and the Support Group.*

Sam: Dammit! Republic to Bat'rak! General S'dan, call of those suicide runs! We need every ship for as long as possible!

S'dan *Over comm*: Understood!

Ops: Captain, the Battleship is targeting us!

Sam: Evasive!

*The ship rumbles as the Shedai start hitting the Republic's shields.*

Ops: Shields down to 86%, but they're holding there.

Sam: T'mar, lock ZPCs and torpedo bays!

T'mar: Already there!

*Sam sits down in the Command Chair.*

Sam: Dispersal Pattern Sierra... and FIRE!

*The Republic's weapons fire digs into the Battleship's hull, before she resumes evasive manoeuvres.*

David: Sir, may I?

Sam: Be my guest.

David: Helm, Attack Pattern Picard Alpha 3. Tactical, stand by phasers on full with a simultaneous spread of torpedoes.

Engage!

*The Attack Manoeuvre almost gets through the Shields.*

Now! Allington Manoeuvre Alpha!

*OOC: Remember this?*

*The Republic flies in between two Shedai battleships as they hammer her shields before fold-jumping, resulting in the weapons fire from both ships causing extreme damage.

The Republic emerges alongside the Odyssey.*

OOC: I'll let you decide which Task Force you're in. This should remind you what each Task Force is doing and who they report to.
*James through the Channel as the Beam shields of the Federation absorb the hits then divert the blow back, back to the aggressor. Zero point Omega weaponry ripping through.. *

James: Task Force Alpha, Bravo, and Delta form up and follow the designated leaders.

*Rumble causes the ship to shake *

Dillon: Shields are holding the blast went through the beam shield but bounced off the AT shield.

Miranda: Looks like my idea worked on that part.

James: Remember that a little later we still have to keep them occupied.

Wax.. Are you ready?

*Wax through the comm in a pilot suit and helm. A green suit in the raptor. *

Wax: I am ready sir just waiting for the go ahead from Sam.

James: Alright my friend, take care..

Wax: I know it is mostly a one way trip but I will make the most of it.
Captain
# 4809
02-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Preston: *Kneels down * I will take good care of your creation.. But the people need their true savior.. The one to guide them along the golden path..

*Stands up*
Captain
# 4810
02-08-2013, 03:14 PM
*James watches as a frigate explodes *

James: Crank out the Experimental beam array and use the new ones.

*The Greenish yellow beam strikes the vessels and does more damage as they don't fire back.*