Survivor of Romulus
# 21
02-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
I propose that Cryptic hire someone whose job it is to play the game 6h a day and report to the relevant people at cryptic / write bug reports the remaining 2h of the 8h workday.
Why pay someone when they have 2/3rds of opvp playing 12hrs a day and then fourm posting
for a couple hrs at work about the bugs,exploits and genral shananigans that go on. They have a free work force...called US. If we quit posting in pvp fourms they will have no choice but to hire Hilbert...thats all we really need...VIVA LA DRIVER COIL GOD...

My wife and i have both agreed that if cryptic hires Hilbert we will both purchase Life Time Memberships...8D

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube
Career Officer
# 22
02-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinrtb View Post
Why pay someone when they have 2/3rds of opvp playing 12hrs a day and then fourm posting for a couple hrs at work about the bugs,exploits and genral shananigans that go on.
While it is true that the playerbase provides enough knowledge that Cryptic could use, the truth is that Cryptic is not fully taking advantage of this.

Having a Cryptic employee fill such a position could give more weight to the obvious observations and reduce the cases where we have to battle Cryptic for months to just acknowledge that we are not simply imagining the issues. It could also help Cryptic with filtering opinions if that payed-for-playing person got close enough to the different in-game communities (space/ground pvp, stfs, foundry, doffing) to get a feeling for who you can rely on when it comes to certain things. I'm not convinced that Cryptic is currently able to reliably tell knowledgable players and notorious isolated complainers apart. (And also evaluate from which angle they are coming, even if they are "experts". Example: while I think that I do know a bit about pvp, I'm probably biased towards dps cruisers and pressure damage.)
http://hilbertguide.com
Captain
# 23
02-08-2013, 09:51 AM
I wonder, can Cryptic release us the metrics so the active community can actually get a glimpse on the cold hard facts? Will even give us a chance to crunch numbers.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Commander
# 24
02-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
i can pass a wizz quiz
You can? I've got a cup that needs to be filled - help me out, bro?
K'eg/T'lol/Dude/Yak
Captain
# 25
02-08-2013, 02:16 PM
I'll do it for 2$/hr

Or just free, what the heck, I love STO (including all the bugs), is the game i play.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Empire Veteran
# 26
02-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheyak View Post
You can? I've got a cup that needs to be filled - help me out, bro?
mail me a self addressed specimen cup and we can proboly work something out
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Closed Thread