Starfleet Veteran
# 511
02-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by q403 View Post
Mission Name: Borg Battleship Paradox
@Handle: @Q400
Minimum level:
Allegiance: (Fed or Klingon; the story doesn't change.)
Estimated Mission Length: 10 Minutes
Thanks for the mission review request. I will get right to it.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.
Starfleet Veteran
Quote:
Mission Name: Borg Battleship Paradox
@Handle: @Q400
Minimum level:
Allegiance: (Fed or Klingon; the story doesn't change.)
Estimated Mission Length: 10 Minutes
Federation Mission - Borg Battleship Paradox
Author: Q400
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HCXNH3SAS

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: This is a nice, short mission with good map designs, tough, but fun battles, and well written story dialogue. I would suggest adding a little more story and rework the ending. I would recommend this mission to other players but not on Elite.

I noted one item below to consider changing. Everything in this report is a recommendation and yours to do with as you please.

Mission Description: This is a good if not short description. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description

Grant Mission Dialogue: This is an interesting grant dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.

Mission Task: This is a good initial task with a clear start location for the first custom map. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
Wolf 359 - Borg Controlled: This is a nice simple map design with a tough but fun battle. The reinforcements get killed off pretty quickly so you end up fighting more than half the Borg forces. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

U.S.S. Alini Deck 8 - Borg Controlled: This is a nice map design with some tough but fun battles. The tasks are simple and to the point. The short story dialogue is well written. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Consider changing the response button "I'm On It" to read "I'm on it".

---------End Report----------

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. Good job with developing a short mission. As always I look forward to playing/reviewing more of your work in the future.
Brian

This critique report also filed 02/02/2013 on forum posting for: Q400: List of Missions
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.
Lieutenant
# 513
02-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it.
" Nature Decays, but latinum lasts forever."
Original Handle: @Q400
Starfleet Veteran
# 514
02-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Glad I could help.

Brian
Lieutenant
# 515
02-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Hey evil, I'm back again xD

Got another mission for you to check out when you can.

Mission Name: The Wave Empire Ep.4
Author: Skyline45
Minimum Level: 35+
Project ID: ST-HQDWSGADV
Est. Time: 50min
Recommended Difficulty: Normal
My Foundry Missions:
The Wave Empire Series: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=279751
Starfleet Veteran
# 516
02-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline475 View Post
Hey evil, I'm back again xD

Got another mission for you to check out when you can.

Mission Name: The Wave Empire Ep.4
Author: Skyline45
Minimum Level: 35+
Project ID: ST-HQDWSGADV
Est. Time: 50min
Recommended Difficulty: Normal
Hi Skyline,

I will try to get to this sometime this weekend, but I am working most of it. I will post here when I am done.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Lieutenant
# 517
02-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Since I have created my first mission in the Foundry and I would like it to be as good as possible, here is my request for review.

Mission Name: By Any Means
Author: SupremeLegate
Minimum Level: 46+
Allegiance: Klingon
Project ID: ST-HCEDLOVSV
Estimated Mission Length: Does not qualify for the wrapper so I guess less than 15 minutes.

Looking forward to the feedback.
Starfleet Veteran
# 518
02-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaynar View Post
Since I have created my first mission in the Foundry and I would like it to be as good as possible, here is my request for review.

Mission Name: By Any Means
Author: SupremeLegate
Minimum Level: 46+
Allegiance: Klingon
Project ID: ST-HCEDLOVSV
Estimated Mission Length: Does not qualify for the wrapper so I guess less than 15 minutes.

Looking forward to the feedback.
Hi Legate,

Welcome to the Foundry. You are currently 2nd in the queue behind skyline475. I will try to get to your mission sometime this weekend if possible. I will post the review here when I am done.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Ensign
# 519 Mission of Mercy
02-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Mission of Mercy
I.D. ST-HRYMYOVI3
Author: treky1134
Faction: Starfleet
Level: 16+

Description:
Your ship is needed in Romulan space to help aid the Romulan settlements. Both the settlements and the Federation supply convoys have come under attack from pirate raiders. Starfleet has decided that an officer of your experience is needed to ensure that vital supplies reach the Dera II settlement.

-Thanks for the review. Hope you enjoy!
Starfleet Veteran
# 520
02-09-2013, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by husker75 View Post
Mission of Mercy
I.D. ST-HRYMYOVI3
Author: treky1134
Faction: Starfleet
Level: 16+

Description:
Your ship is needed in Romulan space to help aid the Romulan settlements. Both the settlements and the Federation supply convoys have come under attack from pirate raiders. Starfleet has decided that an officer of your experience is needed to ensure that vital supplies reach the Dera II settlement.

-Thanks for the review. Hope you enjoy!
Hi Treky,

I am on my way to work at the moment but I hope to get into the queue later today. Your mission is 3rd in the queue behind SupremeLegate, aka; zaynar. I will try to get to your mission sometime this weekend if possible. I will post the review here when I am done.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian