Ensign
# 1 Logs Me out on Forums ???
02-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Ok everytime I come to the forums I have to log in now before you ask yes I check the little box that says "Keep me logged in" but it doesnt work so every time I go here I have to login can anyone give me any pointers on how to get this to stop ,,, Thanks....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2013, 06:30 AM
I have always had the same problem. I don't know a fix but I do know if you just click the login button in the spot where your info/last visited/private messages info would show up on the screen, it will log you in without inputting any info, saving time.
Ensign
# 3
02-08-2013, 06:35 AM
Nope doesnt work for me, just tryed that it and it still just pops up asking all my info

EDIT !!! Nevermind I just clicked the wrong area it logs me in, in the area you told me to click ... Thanks

Last edited by legoor; 02-08-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Captain
# 4
02-08-2013, 06:55 AM
This has been a problem since The Great Perfect World Account Merge forced the message board into this stupid format. They do not seem to care.
Captain
# 5
02-08-2013, 07:14 AM
You'll probably need to configure your browser to NOT delete cookies on browser shutdown, tho the login may be tied to a session ID and on browser restart and revisit here you're likely getting a new session ID.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
You'll probably need to configure your browser to NOT delete cookies on browser shutdown, tho the login may be tied to a session ID and on browser restart and revisit here you're likely getting a new session ID.
Well I can attest that it has nothing to do with deleting cookies, so it must be the latter.