Survivor of Romulus
# 151
02-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Good call, have a shout out to Bridge Commander by having the Soverign and Dauntless stationed there! Lol Or have an escape from the Mirror ESD after an infiltration mission!?
I was afraid of posting it encase people copied for this challenge, but later I'll take screenshots of it all and how its placed so you have a guide... It took alot of trial and error! Lol
Position the ships at a height of 0.96 - 0.99.
I wont steal it for this challenge... its all yours

next challenge.. depending on what it is... then I might

now.. hmm time travel... gives me a sneaky idea to do something dominion wars related... hmm maybe something to do with the Breen attack on earth.

Devs... need more outfits please... more outfits = more stuff for us to make.

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!
Captain
# 152
02-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
I was afraid of posting it encase people copied for this challenge, but later I'll take screenshots of it all and how its placed so you have a guide... It took alot of trial and error! Lol
Position the ships at a height of 0.96 - 0.99.
Awesome. I don't suppose there's any way to get the doors to open?
Career Officer
# 153
02-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Tweet Leak!

Spider's Cage 1
Spider's Cage 2

All I can tell you guys, is this is going to be an Epic mission! I can't wait for people to play it.
Commander
# 154
02-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Awesome. I don't suppose there's any way to get the doors to open?
Nope, had to use an invisible wall to open and then jump to next map

Spiders Cage Pic 1 looks cool, sneek up to a camp of unknown and primitive aliens, turn on your shuttle flood light then walk up to them like a zombie, "Take me to your leader" lol
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Starfleet Veteran
# 155
02-08-2013, 07:37 PM
I feel so outgunned, your maps and pictures look awsome.

Late night stroll
I'll have an NPC if it kills me

I can't wait to see some of the missions.
Lieutenant
# 156
02-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Not sure but I'll ask again. Will we see more tholian stuff any time soon? Like tholian console http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/us...d4d1d.jpg.html and tholian contacts http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/us...8b2d8.jpg.html or http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/us...5b37b.jpg.html

"You won't win.. I'm a psycho!.."

Last edited by sethpower121; 02-08-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 157
02-09-2013, 05:32 AM
aye having tholian props would of helped me during this challenge.. but I'm satisfied with my work around.

Commander
# 158
02-09-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammadelta2 View Post
I feel so outgunned, your maps and pictures look awsome.

Late night stroll
I'll have an NPC if it kills me

I can't wait to see some of the missions.
To be fare I like your outdoor enviroments, simple and elegent. You get too many these days that are untidy or crowded.

I doubt we will be getting another update anytime soon, if we do it will be two days before we publish or two days after lol

I got bored of Grinding so here's another couple of Screenshots; Starbase 74 (the map to Pic 3), An unusual Alliance... Commander Valdore follows in Hakeevs footsteps and makes a deal with the Devil.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Last edited by rickysmith1; 02-09-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 159
02-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
To be fare I like your outdoor enviroments, simple and elegent. You get too many these days that are untidy or crowded.

I doubt we will be getting another update anytime soon, if we do it will be two days before we publish or two days after lol

I got bored of Grinding so here's another couple of Screenshots; Starbase 74 (the map to Pic 3), An unusual Alliance... Commander Valdore follows in Hakeevs footsteps and makes a deal with the Devil.
While not a offical update... more spoilers

Caves of Nukara
The Doorway

Branfalkes... Question!!!

Will the Tholian Bridge be added to the foundry before the 27th?

Last edited by thay8472; 02-09-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Rihannsu
# 160
02-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
aye having tholian props would of helped me during this challenge.. but I'm satisfied with my work around.
as a stopgap measure I decided to go with a Fortresss of Solitude look for my Tholian base... Well.... the INSIDE of the Fortress anyways.

There are several "crystal" props that have a strong resmblance.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.