Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,756
# 281
02-09-2013, 04:16 AM
Neverwinter?

Nah, never will.

Besides I've joined up for a far better fantasy game elsewhere in beta. And they have nothing but anthropomorphic characters too. =3
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Cryptic, I'll take your fancy T6 Ships and blow them out of the star's with my mighty T5 Vor'Cha!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,789
# 282
02-09-2013, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
Neverwinter?

Nah, never will.

Besides I've joined up for a far better fantasy game elsewhere in beta. And they have nothing but anthropomorphic characters too. =3
Sounds awful. Have fun!
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 251
# 283
02-09-2013, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
So if you buy the $200 and $60 one, then you don't need to buy the $20 one since the only unique item it has is an Amulet of Protection that gives +1 AC.
I saw it was only 1 unique item when I examined it before posting but that's still 1 item you only get when buying that pack. Whether it's worth buying it for just that item is a matter of opinion and whether or not you're a completionist.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 38
# 284
02-09-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psymantis View Post
I saw it was only 1 unique item when I examined it before posting but that's still 1 item you only get when buying that pack. Whether it's worth buying it for just that item is a matter of opinion and whether or not you're a completionist.
..or have more money than sense
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Who else are life time subscribers and have not gotten there Closed beta Key as referred to here http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=573891 . Really burns me I bought my subscription primarily for that as well and here we are first week of closed beta i have sent four emails to them and nothing.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
# 286
02-09-2013, 09:09 AM
nope, no key here, but if you read, the LTS for STO isn't until March ...


Beta Weekend 2 - March 8-10
• Hero of the North Founder's Pack purchasers
• Guardian of Neverwinter purchasers
• Torchlight 2 pre-orders
• RaiderZ Elite Pack purchasers
• Lifetime members of Champions Online and Star Trek Online.

The current weekend is for purchasers of the "packs"

Last edited by galidous; 02-09-2013 at 09:15 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,116
# 287
02-09-2013, 09:15 AM
The question really is...

Who HAS received a Key.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,231
# 288
02-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegcrash View Post
Who else are life time subscribers and have not gotten there Closed beta Key as referred to here http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=573891 . Really burns me I bought my subscription primarily for that as well and here we are first week of closed beta i have sent four emails to them and nothing.
I have not received a key

I have a LTS and been here since March 2010.

Sniff Sniff
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
Sign up here:
www.bushrangers.net
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 265
# 289
02-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
your Version Of "perk" Is ****
Hail This Man!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 378
# 290
02-10-2013, 12:10 PM
This is Forgotten Realms...no? Not my setting.

Task Force Zulu--Back to Duty X4 SB T1.5, Tac 2, Eng 1 & Sci 1.
Subscribe to STO--1200+ days
LTS Since December 2011
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:04 PM.