Ensign
Has there been any thoughts on reducing needed resources on the higher tiers? I am approaching the end of tier 3 in one fleet and tier 4 in another. For tier V it takes the equivalent of everything we have contributed thus far just for one level except that it actually requires more resources to finish each project. So being completed at tier IV is really only halfway done point wise. I know the small fleet I'm in is stopping the starbase at the end of tier 3 and stopping the embassy at the end of tier 2. It would sure be helpful to lower the requirements on the higher tiers especially with more reputation and holdings on the way.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noknagus View Post
Has there been any thoughts on reducing needed resources on the higher tiers? I am approaching the end of tier 3 in one fleet and tier 4 in another. For tier V it takes the equivalent of everything we have contributed thus far just for one level except that it actually requires more resources to finish each project. So being completed at tier IV is really only halfway done point wise. I know the small fleet I'm in is stopping the starbase at the end of tier 3 and stopping the embassy at the end of tier 2. It would sure be helpful to lower the requirements on the higher tiers especially with more reputation and holdings on the way.
they should not have to lower the cost we did it you need like 100 active players. and another fleet got to tier 5 with just 2 members. start grinding
Commander
# 3
02-08-2013, 05:47 PM
It's the final push in starbase advancement. What's the big hurry?

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Captain
# 4
02-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post
they should not have to lower the cost we did it you need like 100 active players. and another fleet got to tier 5 with just 2 members. start grinding
Translation, my 100+ Fleet did it so there isnt a problem as far I care.

And I call bull**** on the "just 2 members", its was not feasible ... might be feasible now, unless we start talking about paying for Fleet Marks .
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Translation, my 100+ Fleet did it so there isnt a problem as far I care.

And I call bull**** on the "just 2 members", its was not feasible ... might be feasible now, unless we start talking about paying for Fleet Marks .
the 2 man fleet is call 1st Aquarius Division they are the first to make tier 5 military.

Task Force Spectre is the first to do the tier 5 starbase upgrade
Career Officer
# 6
02-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Some folks obviously don't have a job/school in real life. The demands at the higher tiers are nearly impossible. 16,400 fleets and you tell me two are just getting there so that says a lot right there. I'm in a maxed out fleet with two alt fleets and we are just now at the start of tier V.
Career Officer
# 7
02-09-2013, 08:21 AM
It's not impossible, just EXTREMELY time consuming depending on fleet size.
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - FIX THE UI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Career Officer
# 8
02-09-2013, 12:03 PM
I could see two people doing it if all they did was Fleet Mark grind and then use real money to fill in the blanks.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 9
02-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Im ok with the requirements, its supposed to be a masive undertaking. Why not?
Lieutenant
# 10 buying fleet marks
02-10-2013, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerashari View Post
Im ok with the requirements, its supposed to be a masive undertaking. Why not?
people in a small fleet could buy fleet marks from people who sell them and wouldn't have to grind them at all. I have been approached by people offering 5000 fleet marks but our fleet fills the projects so fast i don't need them. So small fleets with good communication skills could get her done.