Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Captain
# 11
02-10-2013, 05:53 AM
Chakotay or Riker.
On second thoughts Riker, Chakotay would be useful to make a fire with, you know because he acts as well as a piece of wood.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Career Officer
# 12
02-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
This would be a pretty easy situation... Chakotay was a gentleman, there's no way he'd take a seat in the pod from a female, so he'd be the one going down with the ship, and I'd be sure to say a prayer for his soul. The remainder, would actually be a fairly tolerable group... I'd have a poker buddy in Riker who loves jazz music as much as I do, so there'd always be at least a two person majority in deciding what to listen to From the behavior of the other Riker in Defiant, he would probably be more than happy to keep Kira occupied on the side, while I discussed Vulcan neuropressure and mindmelds with T'Pol... I'd only need to lift my sleeve to show my appreciation for Vulcan culture, and she's no stranger to Human Strange, so a fairly easy social situation till being discovered
My thoughts exactly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
Chakotay or Riker.
On second thoughts Riker, Chakotay would be useful to make a fire with, you know because he acts as well as a piece of wood.
But I'll be chuckling at this thought for quite a while.

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

An Introduction to the Gorn (RP guide) / Ten Forward Fanfics
Empire Veteran
# 13
02-10-2013, 04:30 PM
I'd leave myself behind.
Commander
# 14
02-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
Chakotay or Riker.
LOL. Well said!

William Riker- Starfleet trained and well versed in the ways of command. A keeper as long as he knows his place. If a sticky situation develops, can always throw Riker at it.

Kira Nerys - A former terrorist... err, resistance fighter with changing principles. She never went to the Academy and her Starfleet commission feels more like one of political appeasement rather than appointment by merit of achievement imo. Guerrilla warfare is not such an important skill set in the bigger scheme of things so am having some misgivings on her living long and prospering.

Chakotay - Starfleet trained and tactical badass. Former Maquis aside, he has the background and training. His being a former tac instructor makes him worth keeping around.

T'Pol - While not Staffleet trained, her being in the Vulcan High Command almost certainly guarantees she was properly vetted and earned her position. Her scientific background also is a plus.

Bye Kira!
"Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
02-10-2013, 05:37 PM
T'Pol for the simple fact that listening to her would eventually make me shove her out an airlock anyhow...
Ghost of Nimbus III. Commander of the R.R.W. Vengeance.
Commander
# 16
02-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralm0tt View Post
T'Pol for the simple fact that listening to her would eventually make me shove her out an airlock anyhow...
Hehe.

If being annoying was grounds for leaving someone behind... Would have a lot of room in my lifepod.
"Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8