Starfleet Veteran
# 1 CatStarSTO =^.^=
01-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Greetings everyone, I have played Star trek for a long time now. Some of you may have encountered me in game, and I have always been glad to be able to entertain others with my Caitian themes and jokes. I have added these to both Youtube and Deviant Art, and they can even be found most everywhere now on Google, just by typing "CatStarSTO" But now, I have decided to start a new project, my website is up and running now. http://catstarsto.com If your curious about it, or already know me, have a look and see if I can make you smile. If you wish to meet me ingame, my @ name is in the guestbook section. Have fun, if you see me playing one of my cats, please say hai :3
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
Greetings everyone, I have played Star trek for a long time now. Some of you may have encountered me in game, and I have always been glad to be able to entertain others with my Caitian themes and jokes. I have added these to both Youtube and Deviant Art, and they can even be found most everywhere now on Google, just by typing "CatStarSTO" But now, I have decided to start a new project, my website is up and running now. http://catstarsto.com If your curious about it, or already know me, have a look and see if I can make you smile. If you wish to meet me ingame, my @ name is in the guestbook section. Have fun, if you see me playing one of my cats, please say hai :3
Great.. now my cat won't let me use the computer, thank you very much!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-17-2013, 11:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KJFkNeibsU There is nothing like teaming with friends, here is a video of CatStar and his friends out there having fun
Career Officer
# 4
01-17-2013, 11:41 AM
This thread made me wonder what a Caitian vessel would sound like if my universal translator went down. Ohhhh wow.

I'd be sitting in 10 Forward sipping some tea, when suddenly...

Intercom: "Meow. Mew mew meow. MEOWWWW!"

Various crewkitties also in 10F: "Mimi? MEOW! Mimi? MEOW! Mimi? MEOW!"

A cute Caitian lady would sit down next to me: "Meoowwwww, *purr*."
I miss my _.
Ensign
# 5
01-23-2013, 04:37 AM
Great site, loads of fun. CatStar is my favourite Caitian
Career Officer
# 6
01-23-2013, 04:42 AM
Support for another fellow Catz0r.
Captain
# 7
01-24-2013, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hortwort View Post
This thread made me wonder what a Caitian vessel would sound like if my universal translator went down. Ohhhh wow.

I'd be sitting in 10 Forward sipping some tea, when suddenly...

Intercom: "Meow. Mew mew meow. MEOWWWW!"

Various crewkitties also in 10F: "Mimi? MEOW! Mimi? MEOW! Mimi? MEOW!"

A cute Caitian lady would sit down next to me: "Meoowwwww, *purr*."
Thank you. When one of my captains finally has an Atrox to command, the catnip/nepeta leaf tea will be very well hidden...
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
01-24-2013, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
http://catstarsto.com
Having been linked to this by a fleet-mate (who I'll be dealing with next) I feel I need to have a word with you about website development... you are aware that that shade of blue in that quantity is known to cause catastrophic melting of the optic nerves. Might I suggest toning it down a few dozen shades. :p
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
02-05-2013, 08:47 PM
I have updated my colors, have a look and let me know what you think.
CatStar VS Darth Revan *(Spoilers)*
Every episode of TNG if written by STO_How Picard dealt with ARC_Cat hug_No to ARC!
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
02-10-2013, 02:16 PM
For those who are familiar with the Atrox, or Cat Carrier, here is something you may find interesting. I have added a video to my website made by a friend for our fleets 1 year anniversary. Its an old video now made when the Atrox first came out. The last part of this video shows CatStar using his, the Spelljammer. I took on several ships solo and beat em, setup right, the carrier can be a formitable ship. Please let me know what you think.
CatStar VS Darth Revan *(Spoilers)*
Every episode of TNG if written by STO_How Picard dealt with ARC_Cat hug_No to ARC!