Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Ensign
# 11
09-17-2012, 12:28 AM
When you exit the base, you will see the ship very quickly, move at full impulse strait forward (its the only enemy target moving).
If it gets away... EXIT the system, the Re enter the system and you will spawn just like you exited the base and have another chance at it. (Repeatable)

Hope this helps.
Ensign
# 12
02-10-2013, 03:55 PM
I also had the same issue, after reading everyones post found that exiting the system then selecting "continue Locked on Target" brought me right back in with the ship right infront of me. I hit evasive maneuvers and sped right to the ship.
Ensign
# 13
05-22-2013, 10:08 PM
I cant get the ship to appear no matter how many times i log out and back again.
Ensign
# 14
07-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Did they change this? Evasive maneuvers no longer lasts anywhere NEAR long enough to catch up to the raptors. Best I can manage so far is to keep pace with the enemy ship.
Ensign
# 15 the briar patch
08-11-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm having the same problem here I have a funny feeling I'm going to have to drop the entire mission over one ship.I had beaten this mission previously but I went to login and cryptic completely lost my entire game. So I went from an admiral back down to earth and Sons and having to replay the obnoxious annoying waste of time mission again.just circling circling circling and circling for methane gas methane gas I really do not see the point. I have looked all over you to buy a little the forms to relieve the agony this is putting me through no such luck. Who ever thought of this did not get much love is a child