Captain
# 11
02-07-2013, 03:37 PM
It would be nice if you guys all picked and played the same mission each week. It would help me add to the big list.

Ideas:

Top 5 asset requests of each host.

A look back at Dstahl's long term goals for the Foundry in the 2-year-old "Roadmap." What is realistic for authors to expect 2 years from now?

Foundry Rewards Debate.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-07-2013, 05:22 PM
The elevator teleporter worked like a clockwork all the time.

Using other blocks and elements, well that technique is and was always a hit and miss. That is one reason I didn't come out with that soon after the object states came out in 2011. Ok well, I actually did, but didn't make a big fuss out of it because it was not 100% reliable.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
02-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
It would be nice if you guys all picked and played the same mission each week. It would help me add to the big list.

Ideas:

Top 5 asset requests of each host.

A look back at Dstahl's long term goals for the Foundry in the 2-year-old "Roadmap." What is realistic for authors to expect 2 years from now?

Foundry Rewards Debate.
My idea was to specifically not try and play the same mission. There are plenty of in-depth review podcasts out there ? primetime, foundry files, broadcast to name a few ? and I felt that if we each go play on our own, it allows us to talk about 8-10 missions per podcast instead of just 1-2. There are soooooo many quality missions out there after all and we want to get to as many as we can. Personally, I'm challenging myself to go play some missions in the under 5 review category. I even had one for this week, but I forgot to write down the name. I'm trying to find it for next week.

Top 5 asset requests and looking back at the Roadmap would be excellent topics. Thanks!
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic

Last edited by drogyn1701; 02-08-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
02-09-2013, 01:33 PM
I loved it. Hope you guys make more. How are you selecting who guests on the show?
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
02-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueeenterprise View Post
I loved it. Hope you guys make more. How are you selecting who guests on the show?
By whomever wants to do it. Bribery also helps
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 16
02-09-2013, 02:21 PM
What counts as an asset ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
02-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
What counts as an asset ?
I typically take it to mean a stock map, detail object, building, planet, npc skin, ship or costume option. (This sounds very similar to a forum thread I started a while back.)

@greendragoon
Rihannsu
# 18
02-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Mental note: mumble less.

anyways, I managed to get a Tholian carrier skin from one of my fleet mates. Hehe.... this should make things interesting.... And yes it works for foundry costumes.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 19
02-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
anyways, I managed to get a Tholian carrier skin from one of my fleet mates. Hehe.... this should make things interesting.... And yes it works for foundry costumes.
Could you upload it please?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
# 20
02-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Very cool podcast.
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com