Career Officer
# 21
02-10-2013, 11:56 PM
Good start. Too bad Branflakes doesn't add a Podcast forum.

But I'm curious what do you guys intend to bring to the table compared to the other UGC podcasts?
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
02-11-2013, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post

But I'm curious what do you guys intend to bring to the table compared to the other UGC podcasts?
Given how many podcasts STO has (unusual for an MMO this size) it's not a bad idea.

BTW, you don't happen to go by Azurian in game do you?

@greendragoon
Community Moderator
# 23
02-11-2013, 06:16 AM
Quote:
STO-related podcast discussion and announcements are certainly welcome in the main Star Trek Online Discussion forum. Is there a sufficient amount of that discussion that a separate forum is really needed? There are tradeoffs in having one; on the one hand, it enables those who are only interested in podcasts to have a very focused discussion, but on the other, it effectively takes it out of the view of people who aren't looking for constant discussion of them, but may be interested in occasional discussion, or may be hooked by a good subject line.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Rihannsu
# 24
02-11-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Could you upload it please?
http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/#/a...?_sid=29d51267

done.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 25
02-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Thanks.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
02-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:

Well the idea is to go much more in depth on Foundry mission building than some of the other podcasts. We want to pass around ideas, techniques, writing advice, mission structure advice and generally brainstorm. I want to talk about everything from ways to outline a story to how to do certain things with triggers to improvements we'd like to see. Sure, we're going to cross into some of the same territory as Foundry Files, PodcastUGC, PrimetimeUGC, etc., but I think given the variety of what's out there and the variety of hosts we have, I think we'll be able to approach it differently.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic