Commander
# 31
02-11-2013, 02:27 AM
things like autofire (rightclick on weapon) should be included in the tutorial (if it is, its included at a bad point). you may guess how many times i was hitting spacebar.. until level 10 or something when i first played that game. It may be common to other MMORGP?s but as i usually do not play something like that, i didnt know.
What ? Calaway.
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
02-11-2013, 05:01 AM
ESD is overwhelming?!?

*facepalm*

Waiter, we're gonna' need a couple of bottles of brain-juice, please!
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
There has been more updates to the KDF than PVP in over 3 years, The KDF is not dying PVP on the other hand is a joke, and needs a major overhaul.
Like I said earlier, the KDF may not be *THE* biggest issue, but it is certainly *ONE OF* the biggest issues that needs improvement in 2013, and that was the question he was asked.
Lieutenant
# 34
02-11-2013, 09:45 AM
We need a new ESD interior anyway. The current interior is so outdated and full of ugly textures and visual oversights. The whole thing should just be scrapped and rebuilt from scratch.
Survivor of Romulus
# 35
02-11-2013, 02:24 PM
I loved the video!

It really shows (in my opinion) how much you guys care about the franchise! Dear Al, you looked so happy when you were returning to your chair. Like a little boy who just met his super hero

The face of Denise, when she hears that you are a STO dev, is also fantastic.

Very entertaining show from the Priority One-Crew! Thanks.
http://www.directupload.net/index.php?mode=upload
Career Officer
# 36
02-11-2013, 05:16 PM
A bit relieved on one point that I heard. From the transcript earlier, Stahl mentioned a Tholian reputation. I was thinking this is just wrong. And Al mentioned "Tholian Taskforce," it was a bit relieving because maybe, hopefully, we won't be butt-kissing the Tholians like we've been doing D'tan and D'vak.

You are a peadge. And you are a peadge. Everybody is a peadge!
So much floof.