Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Empire Veteran
# 21
02-08-2013, 04:57 PM
We all know how CaptainGeko feels about paying for cable (from the priority one interview), I think it is important to find out how the rest of the team feels about paying for tv cable.
Goatshark: Do you have a cable subscription?
Career Officer
# 22
02-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Looking forward to this and many other interviews
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-08-2013, 07:14 PM
When will the interview be aired?

Oh, and, uh, that's a question for you. Might be awkward to ask GoatShark that question.
Ensign
# 24
02-11-2013, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janusforbeare View Post
When will the interview be aired?

Oh, and, uh, that's a question for you. Might be awkward to ask GoatShark that question.
lol true , as for the interview being aired..that will be announced and but don't worry we work fast at SSR.

I want to thank everyone who gave such great ideas for the interview i wish i could ask them all however i am going to be on a limited time frame but i will try to get as much content related questions into the interview and get some answers..

Hope to see you guys at my next show Cosmix Abyss
Sundays 0000(GMT)
Saturdays 4pm(pst)6pm(cst)7pm(est)
www.subspace-radio.net
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-25-2013, 11:02 PM
Thread is a little dead, but it hasn't reached the forum cutoff for resurrection yet. I just wanted to say that I just read the transcript of the interview, and it was great! Thanks, TracehT, for conducting the interview, and asking the question I submitted. I've never been a big one for internet radio, but I like what I've been hearing on the website, and I've bookmarked it for the future. You've got yourself a new listener!

Thanks again, and great job.
Captain
# 26
02-26-2013, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janusforbeare View Post
I just wanted to say that I just read the transcript of the interview, and it was great!
Can you post a link?
Career Officer
# 27
02-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Can you post a link?
I think this is it: http://www.subspace-radio.net/radio/...-february-2013
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Captain
# 28
02-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
Thanks.

Great interview. Thanks for including my questions.
Captain
# 29
02-26-2013, 11:25 AM
So that's at least one Dev in favor of gating story progression behind a resource oriented and artificially delaying grind. Not encouraging...