Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Problem Donating Fleet Marks
07-13-2012, 08:45 PM
When ever I attempt to transfer fleet marks to my starbase, the dialog box just hangs, and says "Transferring Marks......"

It never completes. I can and have donated DOs and Data Samples, but thus far I have not be able to contribute Fleet Marks.

Anyone else having this problem?

I have tried logging off, and back on, exiting and coming back on, zoning to space/Local and FA, have also tried ground zoning, nothing seems to clear it.
Lieutenant
# 2
07-13-2012, 10:00 PM
I have the same issue regarding transferring my diplomat doff
Captain
# 3
07-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin44ca1 View Post
I have the same issue regarding transferring my diplomat doff
Are you sure they're not busy on a DOff mission?

The list of available DOffs to turn in doesn't care if they're busy or not, but you can't assign one that's already off on a mission.
Ensign
# 4
07-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire113diddly View Post
When ever I attempt to transfer fleet marks to my starbase, the dialog box just hangs, and says "Transferring Marks......"

It never completes. I can and have donated DOs and Data Samples, but thus far I have not be able to contribute Fleet Marks.

Anyone else having this problem?

I have tried logging off, and back on, exiting and coming back on, zoning to space/Local and FA, have also tried ground zoning, nothing seems to clear it.

Anyone else having this issue? Filled two bug reports and have got nothing on either, my post qot hijacked by someone else.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
07-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Yes this just happened to me, tried to give research lab duty officers and it just stays on "transferring officers"' Another fleet mate tried and it worked for him.
[=/\= ================= =/\=]
Asset Steven Kenter
Section 31 - Beta Squad
Current Mission: [Classified]
Current Location: [Classified]
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
07-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Figured mine out, need to make sure they are not busy doing assignments
[=/\= ================= =/\=]
Asset Steven Kenter
Section 31 - Beta Squad
Current Mission: [Classified]
Current Location: [Classified]
Ensign
# 7
07-14-2012, 08:05 PM
That is not my issue, I can donate DOs and Data Samples, i cannot donate fleet marks, and it is frustrating as all heck. I have 3 VAs all them have the same issue and are in the same fleet.
Ensign
# 8
02-11-2013, 08:27 AM
I was having the same issue, came here, saw theres no answer to the question, went back, looked again and found you have to move the curser to adjust how much you wanna sling! If I would listened to my instinct I wouldnt have even need to look but I figured I d throw down the answer! And edit my reply!

Last edited by glenngotbold; 02-11-2013 at 08:33 AM.