Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 11
02-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Tribble Carcass is listed under "Commodities".

Proof: http://imageshack.us/a/img28/2751/sc...3020905223.jpg
Ensign
# 12
02-11-2013, 12:10 AM
I've been having ALOT of problems with posting items on the exchange. I'll put the items up for sale and they won't show in the list as being posted. I do know that sometimes they show up in different locations on the exchange and I'll do a refined search for them in every slot they could be in, but they are nowhere to be found. This is a major issue for me and I'm sure for many others within the game because the exchange is a sorce of energy credits when players need them to purchase other items that are needed. This has been an issue for many months and I feel this needs immediate attention. It's not just one or two items that won't post, but several or more that I've experienced. If you can't see them posted, neither can anyone else.
Career Officer
# 13
02-11-2013, 03:53 PM
My Exchange listing of a Photon Torpedo Launcher was not showing in the search catergory with the other listing...but when I search for my party popper in a different search its listing show up in the search catergory as it should...I assume bug.

ID #1,476,894.
Career Officer
# 14
02-28-2013, 07:06 AM
I had a stack of Strange Alien artifacts and master keys posted days ago that never sold. I recalled them, reposted just under the current price but when i search i do no see them listed.

I am searching by rarity (Rare, Common) in all cases. I've noticed this for several months, something is up?
Jupiter Force: Jupiter Force
STO: Russell@Russell-KV4S
Twitter: @KV4S
Google+: RussellThomas.me
Career Officer
# 15
02-28-2013, 07:14 AM
greif, looks like the issue is you need to further refine by selected a category as well. basically exchange filters are borked if you are searching general and not specific.
Jupiter Force: Jupiter Force
STO: Russell@Russell-KV4S
Twitter: @KV4S
Google+: RussellThomas.me