Lt. Commander
# 111
09-29-2009, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSkin View Post
.......take a look at a borg ship having a bad day? That's a sick joke. How about the 4 or 5 Federation ships floating in pieces around it? Sorry, but you don't get to call that a win.
A little sensitive are we? It's pretty funny, and just a joke.
Lt. Commander
# 112
09-29-2009, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian of the Bird
Is it just me or is space a bit too messy?

When I first started seeing these screen shots I thought the various nebulae and gaseous clouds were and interesting way to keep space interesting. Now I'm starting to see it as rather messy, and kind of distracting. Will there be some pure star scenes-- maybe with a dense and beautiful Milky Way?
Think though, how boring would it be with a pic of just stars? They want to show you the pretty pictures, lol. I'm sure we'll see our share of empty space.
Lt. Commander
# 113
09-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IT_IS_GREEN View Post
The closest they came to blowing them up with conventional weapons was the beginning of Dark Frontier where Kim blew up a Borg probe by transporting a torpedo into the ship and destroying it from the inside
Re-watched it, they downed the primary shield matrix allowing them to beam it over. Why didn't the Borg beam it back or into space?
Lt. Commander
# 114
10-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbot7777 View Post
Re-watched it, they downed the primary shield matrix allowing them to beam it over. Why didn't the Borg beam it back or into space?
They probably didn't think it was dangerous.. borg are dumb like that when a whole away team can beam aboard and walk around without being instantly attacked.
Closed Thread