Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rihannsu
# 11
02-12-2013, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
To ask for a 2 tier system to cater for a minority is financially unfeasable. So based on that, your request would fall on death ears.
agreed
Quote:
Why tone down ANY type of damage be it spike or sustained? To me both should be as viable as each other or else you will see matches run for hours on end between 2 competing teams and trust me, I don't want it to be like that. Been in too many of them.
agreed
Quote:
As for the healing, the more you nerf it, the less viable you will make the engi even if this mythical FAW is fixed. What role will the engi play then? Healing on a personal level seems very balanced at this point in time. Its the passives you need to address be it from shields or traits. That's what is going out of control.
yeah you lost me here buddy. WHat do you mean by healing is fine on a personal level??

if pressure is not viable vis a vis burst, and we want both to be viable. We need it buffed either directly, or indirectly (by nerfing random healing).

As for balance, I think the eng class has suffered long and hard enough. It needs some action to become viable in pvp.

Healing objectives in PvE will never happen, but maybe the tank approach can work there, wouldn't really know. STO never has managed to include even minor healing objectives in any scenario
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013