Rihannsu
# 61
02-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
UPDATE: The Yamaguchi and K'maj will cost FOUR (4) Fleet Modules.

The previously-listed price of FIVE (5) modules was incorrect information, copied from the Fleet Excelsior. (My bad!)

The Dev Blog will be updated as quickly as BranFlakes can get around to it.

My apologies for the incorrect pricing information.
Thanks, I was hoping that it was a typo.

As one person in a do not make typos field to another, I feel your pain.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Commander
# 62
02-12-2013, 11:09 AM
ok thats good to know still am going to get my mods for free =P thanks for the clarification bort.
Republic Veteran
# 63
02-12-2013, 11:10 AM
SO now that this has been cleared up...How about that Sexy KDF ship....it looks like a bad*ss K'tinga, that took roids from a Vor'cha class

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party

Career Officer
# 64
02-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Still over priced for what The Galaxy should have been....
Survivor of Romulus
# 65
02-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
SO now that this has been cleared up...How about that Sexy KDF ship....it looks like a bad*ss K'tinga, that took roids from a Vor'cha class
I said that I loved the look ever since the Kamarag came out on the 'Friday Screenshot'. For me, the K'tinga is not a good looking ship and this one manages to maintain that "old school" KDF look of ships combined with modern elements of the Vor'cha that make it look as you said - quite sexy.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 66
02-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
As shame it's almost a negh'var for everyone but Tacs. My sexy stays locked in it's crate till my Chel Grett gets replaced by an authentic battlecruiser for KDF tacs, and I need a lolship.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 67
02-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Personally I'd still rather it be a C-Store unlock. I still don't support the growing trend of single character items, be it lockbox or Fleet ships.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426
Captain
# 68
02-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
it wont give you a discount due to being a free ship ?

any ways who thought it a good idea of giving the fleet ambassador more hull that the fleet version of the sovi refit/regent ? , sorry but this seems a little odd to me seeing it is an older design . mind you this is cryptic we are talking about they do odd things at times
It's probably because that's more hull than the Fleet Excelsior. Which again, is a problem with the Excelsior in general... it gains extra turn for no cost at all. Or, alternatively, the Fleet Assault and Star Cruisers lose either a point of turn rate or some base hull for not benefit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
As shame it's almost a negh'var for everyone but Tacs. My sexy stays locked in it's crate till my Chel Grett gets replaced by an authentic battlecruiser for KDF tacs, and I need a lolship.
...You mean, like the Tor'Kaht?
Captain
# 69
02-12-2013, 11:35 AM
What is the visual difference between the K'maj and the Kamarag?

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Career Officer
# 70
02-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hravik View Post
Personally I'd still rather it be a C-Store unlock. I still don't support the growing trend of single character items, be it lockbox or Fleet ships.
Id start getting used to it. With all the cool stuff going to the Lobi store and now a Fleet ship without even a cstore version first.

I would say the cstore as we used to know it is long gone