Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lieutenant
# 11
02-13-2013, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
lol Most likely since Voyager had supplies of a star base since the ship always was in pristine condition, and never had a scratch on her even though every week she was in battle.

By the end of Voyager, the ship should have looked like Galactica falling apart.
Actually, in interviews, the people behind Voyager have stated their plan with the Year of Hell story was to have Voyager remain in that condition for that entire season, having to do their best with damaged systems and try to get it all back up and running, but the powers that be demanded a reset button at the end of the two parter.
Commander
# 12
02-13-2013, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treking2 View Post
The 3rd Anniversary Infographic states "Over 10 Billion Light Years Traveled"
Quote:
Originally Posted by user839020189287 View Post
As McDonald's is to fine dining, Cryptic is to MMOs?
Things are starting to make sense?
"Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8
Career Officer
# 13
02-13-2013, 03:58 AM
I think an odometer on your ship would be kind of cool.

Porthos is not amused.
Captain
# 14
02-13-2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
lol Most likely since Voyager had supplies of a star base since the ship always was in pristine condition, and never had a scratch on her even though every week she was in battle.

By the end of Voyager, the ship should have looked like Galactica falling apart.
The best part was the episode where the ship is landed on a planet so Torres can make a complete maintenance, and we clearly see them opening the warp nacelle, removing the stuff inside. She actually say they need like 3days to do the repairs, minimum. Then Harry Kim completly ignore the Prime Directive, and involve himself in a war (with Janeway who act like it's a cool thing), and they are asked to leave in several hours. And they fly away like nothing.

And yeah, in the end the ship is in pristine condition. They barely have enough power for food replicator, having Neelix cooking weird things, but they managed to replicate painting for the hull.
Career Officer
# 15
02-13-2013, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
An in game DPS meter would be useful.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Ensign
# 16
02-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
http://tx6275.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/odometer.gif