Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Republic Veteran
# 1 Neverwinter Beta Key Missing
02-13-2013, 10:12 AM
This doesn't seem the right place for this, and yet there isn't really another place to put this question. For reasons unknown PWE thinks my account is too new to make a thread at the neverwinter forum.

I am a lifetime member of STO, which supposedly entitles me to a free beta key for Neverwinter. One beta weekend I was supposed to have access to has already passed and I have not yet received my key, nor have the ability to download the client from the website (http://nw.perfectworld.com/download). If this next weekend arrives and this hasn't been resolved I'm going to be royally pissed.
Career Officer
# 2
02-13-2013, 10:19 AM
We were never supposed to get NW beta access until the one in March. Keys are supposed to be being sent to us soon (before the wekend in question)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
02-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Keys have not been sent out yet for LTS holders. More information will be sent to you via email before Beta Weekend #2 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ead-this-first).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 4
02-13-2013, 10:48 AM
TBH the way it was done where the LTS players couldn't get in for this month it puts Cryptic at a disadvantage for those of us who just got tax returns and all that. The fact the way STO has been handled most people in this situation aren't going to be paying for a founders pack with #1 not being able to see what you are buying and #2 issues a lot of long time gamers have had is companies selling things like the founders pack and then the game never released ie Stargate Worlds a prime example.

So in conclusion by the time we do get to test this out odds are at that point we will have had spent money elsewhere
Republic Veteran
# 5
02-13-2013, 11:54 AM
I just doubled checked the schedule at that link which I had originally looked at. Seems I totally missed the fact that the other weekends were not also in February. Sorry about that.

I agree with you Zeuxidemus.
Career Officer
# 6
02-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
TBH the way it was done where the LTS players couldn't get in for this month it puts Cryptic at a disadvantage for those of us who just got tax returns and all that. The fact the way STO has been handled most people in this situation aren't going to be paying for a founders pack with #1 not being able to see what you are buying and #2 issues a lot of long time gamers have had is companies selling things like the founders pack and then the game never released ie Stargate Worlds a prime example.

So in conclusion by the time we do get to test this out odds are at that point we will have had spent money elsewhere
*shrug* spent my money early
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
02-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Its a good thing you made it for March 8 - 10 cause on the 12th I will be distracted by Starcraft II:Hots