Career Officer
# 11
02-13-2013, 12:21 PM
I'd definitely support Cryptic doing something to make this more 'pug-friendly' in making it obvious what to do and clear how to do it. A great mission for a private queue, if you can get 20 people together.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Commander
# 12
02-13-2013, 12:31 PM
this event is bad for nerves, and I quit playing it too many trolls on one place
Empire Veteran
# 13
02-13-2013, 01:02 PM
The problem is that only about 1% of players in the game are decent or extremely good at ground combat. So then take in account that even less understand color coding which is pretty much in every zone. After that if you try to tell people how its done they get all mouthy and tell you who made you the boss or whatever. Its just hard as game developers to make something challenging for one set of people and it being extremely hard that majority of the game cries out that mine trap is impossible to do lol. Not to mention all the PM's or zone comments about how that im exploiting something because my KDF toons can get put on the same team as feds there which is really hillarious to read or annoying which ever you look at it.