Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.13

General:
  • Resolved an issue that could cause the Dilithium mining minigame to display incorrectly.
  • The Foundry daily missions have been replaced.
    • The existing daily missions have been removed.
    • Now, all qualifying Foundry missions will automatically reward a scaling amount of Dilithium and skill points/expertise.
    • Dilithium will be rewarded based on the average playtime of the mission.
    • All spotlight missions will reward the same as a qualifying mission, with two exceptions.
      • Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a bonus 1440 Dilithium.
      • Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a scaling amount of Energy Credits, based on the player's level.
  • The Fleet Level display will no longer be cut off for fleets with really long names.
  • The Winter 2012 Fleet Project can now be cancelled.
    • Only a Fleet Leader will be able to cancel this project.
    • This permission cannot be delegated to members of lower ranks.
    • Any items donated toward the completion of the project will be lost and not refunded.
    • Any Fleet Credit earned by donating to this project is kept.
  • Resolved a graphics issue that was introduced with the last patch to Tribble and caused some players to get blue screens or black screens.

Systems:
  • Updated Tricobalt Mines & Triciobalt Torpedoes:
    • Reduced the cooldown of both of these weapon types from 60sec to 30sec.
    • Their damage has been halved as a result of this cooldown reduction, keeping their Damage-per-Second constant.
    • The shared Cooldown on multiple Tricobalt Mines has been reduced from 30sec to 15sec.
    • The shared Cooldown on multiple Tricobalt Torpedoes has been reduced from 30sec to 15sec.
    • The global Cooldown for all Tricobalt devices has been reduced from 15sec to 5sec.
Captain
# 2
02-13-2013, 01:07 PM
I can has Orion deployables on Jem HEC?
Career Officer
# 3
02-13-2013, 01:10 PM
Sad to see the Tricobalt nerf. It was fun being able to insta-gib STF targets.
Captain
# 4
02-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
# The global Cooldown for all Tricobalt devices has been reduced from 15sec to 5sec.
Sounds like it's time to equip multiple tric launchers.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf

Last edited by lordmalak1; 02-13-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Captain
# 5
02-13-2013, 01:11 PM
What about the Fleet Marks that were granted from the Foundry Daily? Are those gone as well?
Captain
# 6
02-13-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.13
  • The Foundry daily missions have been replaced.
  • The existing daily missions have been removed.
  • Now, all qualifying Foundry missions will automatically reward a scaling amount of Dilithium and skill points/expertise.
  • Dilithium will be rewarded based on the average playtime of the mission.
  • All spotlight missions will reward the same as a qualifying mission, with two exceptions.
  • Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a bonus 1440 Dilithium.
  • Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a scaling amount of Energy Credits, based on the player's level.
Understandable changes. But I must ask, why couldn't a "scaling amount of Fleet Marks" be applied to all qualifying missions as well?
Career Officer
# 7
02-13-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Sounds like it's time to equip multiple tric launchers.
Won't work. You have to deal enough damage before the healers of the match can more than overheal their target in just one tick. I'ts either Insta-Gib or wasted effort.

EDIT: Doh, thought you quoted me for some reason.
Rihannsu
# 8
02-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Patched. Even though the server isn't up yet I can already tell that you didn't fix the video options bug I've reported several days ago.

I guess broken graphics for me (and probably many other people) starting tomorrow... *sigh*

Also this:
Quote:
I can has Orion deployables on Jem HEC?
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
02-13-2013, 01:18 PM
I like those Foundry changes. The theory seems sound to me: get rewarded proportional to the length of the mission.

But it would be good to get some clarification on the fleet mark issue.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 10
02-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshicus View Post
What about the Fleet Marks that were granted from the Foundry Daily? Are those gone as well?
Correct; they are no longer offered with these Foundry reward changes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment