Survivor of Romulus
# 21
02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Fleet Marks should be awarded for specific fleet or group content, so they were not considered to remain in this new rewards structure.

I'm trying to locate the patch note when they were introduced, but I'm fairly certain that it mentioned they were for a limited-time or were temporary, or at least that was the intent.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I do seem to recall that. I do think you'd do well to add them to PvP, as that is almost exclusively group content.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Captain
# 22
There needs to be an increase in the quantity of fleet marks provided (or a decrease in the quantity required). And would it really be so bad if the Fleet Defence missions granted 400 Dilithium as well?
Career Officer
# 23
Oh, so dilithium is the only reward for doing the foundry once this goes live....

Finally I can drop the foundry all together thanks!

/sarcasm off
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
fair enough and yes it makes sense, but again can someone look at increasing the current rewards or adding new ways in the immediate future or are they staying the same till the next big update?

as every fleet is getting higher up in the tiers, the cost is increasing so its only getting harder and harder as everyone goes along and a big way to earn marks just went away.

if promoting the fleet content is the goal then great, but people could use a little compensation via more marks per mission to help out.
Feel free to leave feedback about that in here I'll make sure to pass it along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
I do seem to recall that. I do think you'd do well to add them to PvP, as that is almost exclusively group content.
I believe that is possibly being considered, but I don't have an ETA or update beyond that.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 25
02-13-2013, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Fleet Marks should be awarded for specific fleet or group content, so they were not considered to remain in this new rewards structure.

I'm trying to locate the patch note when they were introduced, but I'm fairly certain that it mentioned they were for a limited-time or were temporary, or at least that was the intent.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Um...but some of the so called "fleet" events already in game can be played with a group as small as 5, and you can play foundry missions with a 5 man group too. So why take away something that was already there?
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
02-13-2013, 01:33 PM
Okay, so fleet marks being removed from the Foundry repeatable. I can deal with that...

... so where are they being added to make up for the lack of the 10,500 fleet marks needed for the Tier 2 embassy upgrade?

I mean, they are being added elsewhere, right? Like with the dilithium economy balancing?

That is going to happen, right?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Empire Veteran
# 27
02-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Fleetmarks added to pvp will likely disarm this bomb.
Career Officer
# 28
02-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.13

General:
  • The Foundry daily missions have been replaced.
    • The existing daily missions have been removed.
    • Now, all qualifying Foundry missions will automatically reward a scaling amount of Dilithium and skill points/expertise.
    • Dilithium will be rewarded based on the average playtime of the mission.
    • All spotlight missions will reward the same as a qualifying mission, with two exceptions.
      • Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a bonus 1440 Dilithium.
      • Once every 24 hours, the first spotlight mission completed in that time frame will get a scaling amount of Energy Credits, based on the player's level.
Zero.. need I say it... WE LOVE YOU !!!! SCALING REWARD

Seems like robust and fair system all around It's exactly what we've been promised
Captain
# 29
02-13-2013, 01:36 PM
Fleet Marks for PvP FTW!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Empire Veteran
# 30
02-13-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
Fleetmarks added to pvp will likely disarm this bomb.
Yeah it will disarm one bomb but it will ignite another one from fleet mark afkers.