Captain
# 2301
02-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Which is why so many all-nighters started ending when the young Beckham came on the scene to bend it past the less fit for the new speed game of the Ronaldos

id say that is excuse enough to have a bowl of ice cream and stick some Cadbury Fruit and Nut bar.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 2302
02-10-2013, 05:07 PM
How about french vanilla ice cream with Hersey's Almond, and some caramel shell?
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Career Officer
# 2303
02-11-2013, 02:24 PM
In my endeavours to research a little on the previous Doctors to get a feel for the series's back history and to have a general idea about the characters in the book I'm reading currently (Wheel of Ice), I decided to go look up YouTube videos.

This is what I found.
Career Officer
# 2304
02-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
In my endeavours to research a little on the previous Doctors to get a feel for the series's back history and to have a general idea about the characters in the book I'm reading currently (Wheel of Ice), I decided to go look up YouTube videos.

This is what I found.
*ties Z up with a replica of the 4th Doctor's scarf* Now... I am going to tickle your feet with a replica Sonic Screwdriver until you don't think about Dr. Who for at least 5 minutes.
Career Officer
# 2305
02-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
*ties Z up with a replica of the 4th Doctor's scarf* Now... I am going to tickle your feet with a replica Sonic Screwdriver until you don't think about Dr. Who for at least 5 minutes.
A bus has to have something to occupy its time in the time waiting for the next Trek installment

What better way than to go through and experience a Sci-Fi classic.

On a Trek note, I got to meet a particular canon "captain" today.
Captain
# 2306
02-12-2013, 03:30 PM
You got to meet a canon Captain?
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Career Officer
# 2307
02-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
A bus has to have something to occupy its time in the time waiting for the next Trek installment

What better way than to go through and experience a Sci-Fi classic.

On a Trek note, I got to meet a particular canon "captain" today.
Ooh! I can't wait to hear all about that! Autographs, pictures, a combination of both?
Career Officer
# 2308
02-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Ooh! I can't wait to hear all about that! Autographs, pictures, a combination of both?
Canon in name only, unfortunately. But still pretty cool to run into people with the same names as the Captains.
Career Officer
# 2309
02-13-2013, 01:39 PM
The fun of one-liners and such a person could have with that!
Captain
# 2310
02-13-2013, 04:32 PM
Pike? April or ENT C...?
its all good.. i think i messed up and ate the last of the cadbury after i ran out of ginger bread before findign the ice cream
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts