Career Officer
# 21
02-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Especially for 200,000 Dilithium for these projects. Which very much are not small fleet friendly.
I wonder if Cryptic would consider offering smaller alternatives to a full-fledged Starbase? Say an asteroid-based Starfleet/KDF listening post? Or something along those lines. With a handful of practical amenities worth a small Fleet investing in?
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Where you can also catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Captain
# 22
02-13-2013, 09:23 PM
This is Sweeet! I've been waiting for this since the time we could walk through a wall and see what was beneath.! Awesome!
Lieutenant
# 23
02-14-2013, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiameese View Post
I wonder if Cryptic would consider offering smaller alternatives to a full-fledged Starbase? Say an asteroid-based Starfleet/KDF listening post? Or something along those lines. With a handful of practical amenities worth a small Fleet investing in?
Well there is the embassy, its smaller/requires less resources/grows faster, and from what I can guess, cryptic will add new "fleet holdings" each season, wouldn't be surprised to see something like an asteroid base, with 3 tiers etc, in the future
Career Officer
# 24
02-16-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
HAHAHA, yeah. I was like: wait, wasnt this there from the beginning?

btw its nice to see a project, where the fed side gets a cooler thing than the KDF

I didn't get to see it last summer. I was forced into living out of a motel for the summer and had a very weak internet connection at the time. So, in other words, I can't wait to see it