Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Captain
# 11
02-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shar487a View Post
I did a lot of testing -- yes, SNB DOFF's work, but their 1% trigger rate makes their proc fairly rare. It took 5 minutes of non-stop CRF firing from my ship before we observed 1 SNB-proc actually happen. After posting the latter, I noticed a lot of Exchange Subnuc DOFF's price-crash from 15+mil down to 2mil.
Is there a debuff icon?

My fleet mate fired on me with chroniton beam bank for several minutes while he had 3 of the SNB doffs on. During that entire time, it did not go off once. But, all of his other debuff procs did.

After 5+ mins, we gave up, as we couldn't see any obvious indication that something was debuffed. There should have been an immunity icon if anything.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
02-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
Is there a debuff icon?

My fleet mate fired on me with chroniton beam bank for several minutes while he had 3 of the SNB doffs on. During that entire time, it did not go off once. But, all of his other debuff procs did.

After 5+ mins, we gave up, as we couldn't see any obvious indication that something was debuffed. There should have been an immunity icon if anything.
No, there is no debuff icon. We conducted the test by using EPtS1 x2 activated in a non-stop rotation. If one EPtS1 did not last until the next EPtS1 was available, then we knew the previous activation got stripped by the SubNuc DOFF. This was observed an average of one occurrence every ~5 minutes over several tests.
Captain
# 13
02-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Hmm...we were seeing if it stripped 3 abilities.

If there was an immunity, you'd expect to see it, like all of the other immunities.

I wonder if the same thing is happening with Victory is Life if there's no immunity applied and there's no icon to suggest that something was removed.
Career Officer
# 14
02-13-2013, 09:17 PM
I've got a JHAS , and running the Jem space set, I've never seen any evidence of VIL working. Some kind of animation effect on the target would be nice. With no indication that it actually works, I swapped out the Jem shield for a more powerful one, and kept the other 2 pieces for the damage bonus.