# 261
02-09-2013, 05:21 AM
Has it been 3 years now?
Career Officer
# 262
02-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwtfftw View Post
so even after the event i keep the ambassador class ship?
Yes... So long as you've run the mission and have the reward pack (the ships in boxes) in your bank or inventory etc, they are yours. Once you reach the associated rank, you can open them and use the ship.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Ensign
# 263 3-year event
02-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Great Anniversary! Had so much fun with the Mission STO had. It was nice to have chance to do it as a Starfleet officer then log in as a Klingon to get the Klingon ships. Hope everyone had as much fun as i did. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!:
Career Officer
# 264
02-14-2013, 08:12 AM
Quick question regarding the Temporal Ambassador mission: If I receive the mission before the end of the event, must I also complete the mission before the event ends?

I've had some technical issues which prevented me playing, finally got them resolved and I've got the mission completed on 6 of my 7 characters. Unfortunately that 7th character isn't quite at the level to receive the mission (lvl 4, a little over half way to lvl 5) and I would have had time to hit lvl 6 and complete the mission, but with the servers going down for 2 hours that may cause me some time problems.
Career Officer
# 265
02-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlyuk View Post
Quick question regarding the Temporal Ambassador mission: If I receive the mission before the end of the event, must I also complete the mission before the event ends?

I've had some technical issues which prevented me playing, finally got them resolved and I've got the mission completed on 6 of my 7 characters. Unfortunately that 7th character isn't quite at the level to receive the mission (lvl 4, a little over half way to lvl 5) and I would have had time to hit lvl 6 and complete the mission, but with the servers going down for 2 hours that may cause me some time problems.
From what I can tell, the mission is remaining, but since today's patch it will require you to be level 25 and will no longer reward the tier 5 ship. From the sounds of it, that means it will still reward a Tier 3 ship.

In short, your last character will not get the tier 5 ship.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Survivor of Romulus
# 266
02-14-2013, 09:41 AM
12 hours and 20 minutes left now if I'm correct. Perhaps I get to do Present Patrol one more last time.

EDIT: Had 13 hours cooldown left. lol Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

Last edited by idrona; 02-14-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 267
02-14-2013, 10:12 AM
We are extending the Anniversary event! New forum thread incoming.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread