Captain
# 4901
02-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Gyunei and the core forces start routing the other rebel ships forcing them to retreat.. Or they soon explode.. As the bit tactics from the vessels attacking the regular fleet. *

*Gyunei and Kela beam aboard the Saritoga with a invasion force as they start mopping up the remaining forces on board.*

Gyunei: Take their Newtypes.. Kill the rest. If we run into Hood or Captain Jacob leave them to me.
As the alarm sounds hood grabs his pistol while Jacob activates his whole suit.
Captain
# 4902
02-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
*The computer shorts out as a bit rips through barely missing them..*

*Gyunei arrives with Kela and a mass of imperial forces.*

Gyunei: Admiral Hood.. you are unable to fight any longer surrender..

*Removes his mask and looking at Captain Jacob dead on*

Hello Jacob its been awhile. *His eyes glow..red*
Hood: and why should I surrender.
Captain
# 4903
02-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hood: and why should I surrender.
Kela: You would be a fool.. Why should anymore of your men have to die.. Its your people that are causing more death and destruction.. Besides.. Your men are being taken prisoner or being killed as a casualty of war.

*She steps forward her eyes glowing a faint yellow..*
Captain
# 4904
02-14-2013, 11:29 AM
Gyunei: Easy Kela.. The Admiral has no where to go.. His men are captured or dead. The escape pods are destroyed. *Looks at Jacob* Soon he is about to be without a way out..

*Gyunei steps forward and rushes Jacobs striking him denting the suit, blasting it with a blaster up close burning pieces off, dodging his blasts easily..*
Captain
# 4905
02-14-2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Kela: You would be a fool.. Why should anymore of your men have to die.. Its your people that are causing more death and destruction.. Besides.. Your men are being taken prisoner or being killed as a casualty of war.

*She steps forward her eyes glowing a faint yellow..*
Hood does bot waived his gaze stays on the two. Jacob stands behind him tensed and readyto move.

Hood : you yourself have just said they are being killed or taken prisoner. So what difference would my decsison make.
Captain
# 4906
02-14-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Gyunei: Easy Kela.. The Admiral has no where to go.. His men are captured or dead. The escape pods are destroyed. *Looks at Jacob* Soon he is about to be without a way out..

*Gyunei steps forward and rushes Jacobs striking him denting the suit, blasting it with a blaster up close burning pieces off, dodging his blasts easily..*
Hood. Hurt him and I will make sure there is no cooperation
Captain
# 4907
02-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Hood does bot waived his gaze stays on the two. Jacob stands behind him tensed and readyto move.

Hood : you yourself have just said they are being killed or taken prisoner. So what difference would my decsison make.
*The Spindly girl moves quickly enough then grasps Hood by the throat.. squeezing it.*

Kela: I know.. You choice would make it easier to take you in or kill you..
Captain
# 4908
02-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Hood. Hurt him and I will make sure there is no cooperation
*Rips a chunk of suit off Jacob.. Then his helmet.. then Jacob finds himself on his knees as he is being beaten.. *

*Gyunei's voice is in Jacobs head berating him for leaving him to die.. to be tortured. At the hands of Section 31*

Gyunei: I won't kill you Jacob... *grunts as he lifts him up ripping both blaster components off.* You will have to imagine the fire we have planned for your friends from afar..

Now do you remember me?
Captain
# 4909
02-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Quote:
*Rips a chunk of suit off Jacob.. Then his helmet.. then Jacob finds himself on his knees as he is being beaten.. *

*Gyunei's voice is in Jacobs head berating him for leaving him to die.. to be tortured. At the hands of Section 31*

Gyunei: I won't kill you Jacob... *grunts as he lifts him up ripping both blaster components off.* You will have to imagine the fire we have planned for your friends from afar..

Now do you remember me?
Jacob : sadly I do. Out of all the things I try to forget I ne er can burn you out of my mind.
Captain
# 4910
02-14-2013, 11:41 AM
*As Hood is taken away in restraints.. *Jacob is being loaded on a medical thing out of his suit*

Gyunei: Let the darkness have him..

Take them to Birkin to be processed.