Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 101
02-14-2013, 12:24 PM
What I have found so far. Both factions affected. If you have a boff slotted, "none" does nothing. If you have no boff slotted you are stuck with "none". Some people can zone, re-log, or switch ships to fix this while some get no results from those options.
Ensign
# 102
02-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Just switched zones and it has worked for one ship. Hesitant to try with others in case it all fails agaiin
Starfleet Veteran
# 103
02-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Please try switching out of the ship, and then back to it, as well as moving to a new zone -- let me know if this solves the error so I can include it in the report I am passing along now.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
i have changed the ship, delete the other ship, exit game , join game with force verify , by ship go to orbit and i can't assign the boffs
Empire Veteran
# 104
02-14-2013, 12:29 PM
successful workaround acquired.

my fleet kam has a universal LT, after swapping zones a few times, i was able to in a space map slot a boff in the universal station, and then in the station i wanted him to be in. it had to be in the universal seat first. that universal seat was at the top of the list, so that might have mattered more then that it was universal, don't know. good luck
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Survivor of Romulus
# 105
02-14-2013, 12:32 PM
I'm having the same trouble. I did the Doomsday Device mission which put me in a BoP. When it dumped me back out the the sector map I couldn't re-station my boffs.

I've tried switching instances, switching ships, exiting and restarting the game. Nothing has worked so far. Now I'm stuck, I can't play the game with no BoFF powers on my ship. The AI will tear my ship up.

I have one option left to try. I have a token for a new Captain level ship. I'll pick that up and maybe that'll let me put BoFFs on it.

*Edit: Got the new ship with the token. Now I 'm stuck with a new ship and no BoFFs. As you can guess that didn't work either.

Last edited by ridanton; 02-14-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Ensign
# 106
02-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Samething, reclogged, zoned. tried all numerous boffs in all different stations. NONE option does nothing.

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

I try being supportive, but this is really getting out of control. Quality Control? HELLO
Ensign
# 107
02-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Confirmed, works in Memory Alpha Maybe it is a way to support crafting?
Lt. Commander
[9:31] [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,478,482.

Blah, blah, blah...

Sorry to be so negative, but **** it... How is this possible, just how can they make this game so frustrating, now I can only assign BOs to my old, not c-store, rusty PE. Or if I want to play in my Breen bucket no problem, but all my better ships are now unable to assign BOs...

Done the changing instances, logged out, quit, re-started, blah-blahed on chat. Put in GM report, then tried to create the ticket above. Just went to ticket to edit it and found that only the first sentence made it the rest was blank... So I don't know if this means that they aren't getting the complete tickets or not, but if so maybe it explains why no ticket has been answered since S7 (imoe)...
HOMO SAPIENS NON URINAT IN VENTUM

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Starfleet Veteran
# 109
02-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Tried all the tricks suggested above and no joy for me either.
It's only affecting the chars that I did the anniversary mission with though so it must be something broken with that?
"More spacebar Mr Worf! More spacebar!"
Survivor of Romulus
# 110
02-14-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippich View Post
Confirmed, works in Memory Alpha Maybe it is a way to support crafting?
I just tried that. Went to the Memory Alpha system (not on the planet). And I could re-station BoFFs in that system. I don't know if this will work for everyone. But a big thanks from me for letting me know.
Closed Thread