Career Officer
# 1 Time to weigh in !
02-14-2013, 01:04 PM
OK let us not beat around the bush any longer ! Resistance is futile.... Please enter your bank or credit card number so that PWE can make money hand over fist without as much as lifting a finger.

This is how i see it and maybe some of you see it this way also..

Everytghing that PWE puts into this game that makes you want to spend money to get (and even if you do not spend the monet to get) That sounds like an item that will do great damage or heals or whatever dooes just that for about a month ..then sales drop and they start thinking of the next thing and before you know it the item you just got is nerfed.

Some of you will think this is a rant some me blowing off steam but the fact is i have seen it time and time again for the past year and a half.

I may not be the best at explaing the way things are but i am no fool as to the fact that pwe relys on its players to make playable content ( The Foundry ) while they come up with new ways to make money.

I know myself i would love to see content that was not foundry made and that was actually challenging that had nothing to do with the grind.

If you feel the same way please comment.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-14-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatsie7 View Post
OK let us not beat around the bush any longer ! Resistance is futile.... Please enter your bank or credit card number so that PWE can make money hand over fist without as much as lifting a finger.

This is how i see it and maybe some of you see it this way also..

Everytghing that PWE puts into this game that makes you want to spend money to get (and even if you do not spend the monet to get) That sounds like an item that will do great damage or heals or whatever dooes just that for about a month ..then sales drop and they start thinking of the next thing and before you know it the item you just got is nerfed.

Some of you will think this is a rant some me blowing off steam but the fact is i have seen it time and time again for the past year and a half.

I may not be the best at explaing the way things are but i am no fool as to the fact that pwe relys on its players to make playable content ( The Foundry ) while they come up with new ways to make money.

I know myself i would love to see content that was not foundry made and that was actually challenging that had nothing to do with the grind.

If you feel the same way please comment.
It does suck what Devs did to the foundry...It's like laser beam all of a sudden when they see people being happy and keep coming up with ways to force you to buy boxes or stuff from the store. You still have a choice and as for myself have not bought anything from Cryptic for the past year. If they want me to grind more...well that is my choice but I will not be pushed into taking shortcuts and buy useless items...others..your decision and salute "your free choice"...Cryptic's motto: If it aint broken we will break it
[
Captain
# 3 Negative
02-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Stop being so negative, you people think a patch is made in a month or so, but first they need proof of it then figure out a way to make it so it's good to go with ingame.
And yes they lower some didgets because it was to strong, but they also set things back a little higher just to ballance the game a bit.

And Cryptic store is also good to go with and it's not always real money most you can get with grinding.
I needed EC so I bought some keys sold it on exchange and with those EC's I can outfit my new char a bit.

No you should try out other MMO's same deal friend even worse I say Cryptic and PWE does a verry good job on the game so far, and to be honost I do not think they sit at morning at the coffee table disgussing how to get your money.
They try to make some money to give us the players a great game.
And the foundry is not much else only the rewards are changed a bit.

Please stop being so negative otherwise I sugest stop playing for a while, cause this MMORPG is verry good versus other MMO's I have seen.

Greets

Last edited by kirk2390; 02-14-2013 at 03:01 PM.