Empire Veteran
# 21
02-14-2013, 06:00 PM
theres an error on the fleet model version of the kamarang, on the bottom of the neck on one side some torp launcher details show up in this little rectangle area, and on the top above that theres a lit up little square on 1 side, but not the other.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
02-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabytrek View Post
LOVING the Yamaguchi so far! This is the one ship I've been waiting for the longest in STO.

But small little nitpicky thing since I'm kind of a perfectionist (I work in theatre, it's kind of my job - by the way, Zachary Quinto is performing in our current production of Glass Menagerie!)... the impulse engine on the Enterprise-C style Ambassador-class is supposed to be colored blue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoQzuPjSk0

It's tough to spot, but if you pause that video at about 1:18 you can see the blue impulse engine.
I don't have access to the Fleet Variant so I don't know, but there's a number of differences between the two variants in the show: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ar...ambassador.htm
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook

Last edited by amosov78; 02-14-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
02-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabytrek View Post
LOVING the Yamaguchi so far! This is the one ship I've been waiting for the longest in STO.

But small little nitpicky thing since I'm kind of a perfectionist (I work in theatre, it's kind of my job - by the way, Zachary Quinto is performing in our current production of Glass Menagerie!)... the impulse engine on the Enterprise-C style Ambassador-class is supposed to be colored blue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoQzuPjSk0

It's tough to spot, but if you pause that video at about 1:18 you can see the blue impulse engine.
I't also blue in the model comparison that amosov78 linked...

Quote:
I don't have access to the Fleet Variant so I don't know, but there's a number of differences between the two variants in the show: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ar...ambassador.htm
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Career Officer
# 24
02-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
I't also blue in the model comparison that amosov78 linked...
Considering that the more highly-used engines change the impulse engine color anyway, it's a moot point really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
# 25
02-15-2013, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangolight View Post
I get all my fleet marks through doffing. I think I'm at about 5000 extra fleet marks right now.

What doff missions give Fleet Marks? I've not run across those.
Commander
# 26
02-15-2013, 12:55 PM
What do I need to sacrifice to get a .5 or +1 increase in turn or inertia + for Ambassador?

Zen? Sure
EC? Nice!
Dilithium? OK
Extra module? Not a problem!

With the advanced Science options even a .5 in turn would really go a long way.
Will the Dev-gods listen???

Seriously, even if the Devs upped the turn of Ambassador even .5 if would really, really be a nice ship (still inferior to Excelsior) of course, but it would make the difference much less noticeable.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dofftrader/yoreantiques/DOFFtrader.gif

Last edited by paragon92518; 02-15-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Ensign
Can't seem to place bridge crew on ambassador/yamagucci fleet variant ship,. opened up a few tickets on the issue, no response other than "we know you know" anyone have help ful suggestions beyond log out and back in?
Career Officer
# 28
03-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Probably going to obtain the Fleet version of the Ambassador, as am a big fan of the class - just trying to work out whether, considering it's BOFF options, it'd be better for my Sci or my Tac to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Rihannsu
# 29
03-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draugadan View Post
What doff missions give Fleet Marks? I've not run across those.
there's a console inside your fleet base. It's near the watch officer.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.