Captain
# 4911
02-14-2013, 12:44 PM
*OOC: Heading to my Lab class today be back in a little bit. If you wanna do the Birkin section you can go ahead. It is the dirty little secret of where the POW's are or criminals. Also Markon. So have fun.*
Captain
# 4912
02-14-2013, 02:05 PM
*With another tremendous flash of light, two blue streaks shoot from the black hole and there is another flash in the distance, looking as if something went to warp*

Voporak: Slow us down!

*The Phantom engages a reverse warp field to bring them out of hyper-warp*

Jirad: It's working. We're losing speed.

*The Phantom finally comes to a halt, floating in space*

Vranlek (science officer): Sensors show we are right where you wanted us.

Voporak: Ah, good.

*The Phantom emits a general hail, asking where and when they are exactly*
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
# 4913
02-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Hood stands on the planet's surface. For once in a great while unsure as to what he can now do. With the saritoga lost. Jacob somewhere he doesn't know what he can do. But he knows he will be damned if he is going to give up now.
Captain
# 4914
02-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Quote:
*With another tremendous flash of light, two blue streaks shoot from the black hole and there is another flash in the distance, looking as if something went to warp*

Voporak: Slow us down!

*The Phantom engages a reverse warp field to bring them out of hyper-warp*

Jirad: It's working. We're losing speed.

*The Phantom finally comes to a halt, floating in space*

Vranlek (science officer): Sensors show we are right where you wanted us.

Voporak: Ah, good.

*The Phantom emits a general hail, asking where and when they are exactly*
* The vessel is in front of them and they are amazed as Miranda shouts that she knew it..*

James: Hail them

Emil: Yes sir..

Unknown vessel this is the USS Freedom you are in the Delta Quadrant the date is 3.10 2530..

We must ask you to identify yourself..
Captain
# 4915
02-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hood stands on the planet's surface. For once in a great while unsure as to what he can now do. With the saritoga lost. Jacob somewhere he doesn't know what he can do. But he knows he will be damned if he is going to give up now.
*Over the planet in an unknown region of space in the beta quadrant..*

*Gyunei is reporting to Preston. While Kela is over joyed to see Preston..*

Gyunei: Yes sir we captured Admiral Hood and Captain Jacob Halsey...

Preston: *a little aged with a few lines on his face from stress.* Good, I expect they are alive?

Gyunei: Yes master they are.. We also captured a little over a thousand Newtypes from the rebel ships should we process them?

Preston: No send them to these coordinates and give them to Falsi at Angel Halo. We will need them.

Gyunei: Yes Master..

Kela: Master.. When do we engage the Rebels again?

Preston: *lightly amused* Soon Kela.. Quite soon. Just take a break and rest up.. You both will be needed in the Operation we have planned.

Gyunei: Yes master.

*Kela skips off while Gyunei remains*

Preston: Seeing Jacob again making your head hurt?

Gyunei: No *a Lie*

Preston: Please report anything of the sort.. We need you at your best.
Captain
# 4916
02-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Voporak: This is Admiral Voporak of the USS Black Phantom, Defiant class warship. I, well, just wanted to come back. The last thing I knew, these freaks called the Synthesizers were the latest people trying to kill everyone. I wonder what happened to Sam, Hampton and those other people I never met. But you, you I don't know.
Quote:
Quote:
Career Officer
# 4917
02-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Jacob wakes up tired and sore. To see hood standing nearby.

Jacob: sir where are we

Hood: I don't know. I found you not to long ago.

Jacob: how long till you think the fleet figures out something happened.

Hood: I honestly don't know.
Captain
# 4918
02-14-2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Voporak: This is Admiral Voporak of the USS Black Phantom, Defiant class warship. I, well, just wanted to come back. The last thing I knew, these freaks called the Synthesizers were the latest people trying to kill everyone. I wonder what happened to Sam, Hampton and those other people I never met. But you, you I don't know.
James: This is Fleet Admiral James Allen. The conflict with the synthesizers has been resolved in a way.. But right now 3 years ago. A Diadect of the veil initiated his plan for domination of the known galaxy... He did this by destabilizing the galaxy's ruling powers and causing them to collapse from the popular revolt when he revealed all secrets that were being held.. The Federation was the last to fall but thanks to then Vice President Preston he joined the Empire.. We suspect he killed the Diadect somehow a year ago during an engagement at the main shipyard.. He has taken command of the Empire and renamed it a republic with his own name on it.

The remnants of the Federation, Republic, Romulan/Reman, and Klingon forces have joined in a rebellion to counter them.

Sam is still alive.. I do not know what happened to Hampton.. A couple people you know are still alive others are dead.. I am the Leader of what is left of Starfleet.
Captain
# 4919
02-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: This is Fleet Admiral James Allen. The conflict with the synthesizers has been resolved in a way.. But right now 3 years ago. A Diadect of the veil initiated his plan for domination of the known galaxy... He did this by destabilizing the galaxy's ruling powers and causing them to collapse from the popular revolt when he revealed all secrets that were being held.. The Federation was the last to fall but thanks to then Vice President Preston he joined the Empire.. We suspect he killed the Diadect somehow a year ago during an engagement at the main shipyard.. He has taken command of the Empire and renamed it a republic with his own name on it.

The remnants of the Federation, Republic, Romulan/Reman, and Klingon forces have joined in a rebellion to counter them.

Sam is still alive.. I do not know what happened to Hampton.. A couple people you know are still alive others are dead.. I am the Leader of what is left of Starfleet.
Voporak: Well, aint this a happy place. *Voporak reclines in his captain's chair, spinning a Terran badge in his hand* So I suppose by now you've figured out that I'm not from around here. Back in my own timeline it's a land of rainbows and smiles compared to here. Is there anything that is trying to destroy you (and consequently me too) at the moment that requires my ship's weapons, or did I find a 'peaceful', relatively speaking, spot to trans-spacetime-warp into? I'm not fond of being totally disabled by a wonky cube, or having to ignite my warp plasma, or crashing into an ocean. Or facing a mad Terran. *Voporak crushes the Terran badge in his hand*
Quote:
Quote:
Captain
# 4920
02-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Voporak: Well, aint this a happy place. *Voporak reclines in his captain's chair, spinning a Terran badge in his hand* So I suppose by now you've figured out that I'm not from around here. Back in my own timeline it's a land of rainbows and smiles compared to here. Is there anything that is trying to destroy you (and consequently me too) at the moment that requires my ship's weapons, or did I find a 'peaceful', relatively speaking, spot to trans-spacetime-warp into? I'm not fond of being totally disabled by a wonky cube, or having to ignite my warp plasma, or crashing into an ocean. Or facing a mad Terran. *Voporak crushes the Terran badge in his hand*
James: Of course I have.. I am a Newtype.. Right now Republic forces.. are still engaging us in skirmishes. Your chances of not being disabled are about as good as ours.. Hopefully. Preston is far from mad.. He is actually quite sane.. He just doesn't trust people or the ways we were taught to do it anymore..