Career Officer
Ok I am probably going to get flamed/trolled for this and many will probably say its because its OP but I seriously want to know:

Why these doffs don't affect the red matter capacitor? It is considered a "Battery". After all it is affected by the skill tree. It should be included on the ability of this doff....

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard
Career Officer
# 2
02-14-2013, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blznfun View Post
Ok I am probably going to get flamed/trolled for this and many will probably say its because its OP but I seriously want to know:

Why these doffs don't affect the red matter capacitor? It is considered a "Battery". After all it is affected by the skill tree. It should be included on the ability of this doff....
Although I am unfamiliar with those doffs, I can almost guarantee its because they simply forgot to include them.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-14-2013, 11:24 PM
which doff are you talking about? Just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
# 4
02-15-2013, 07:10 AM
They are part of the new fleet support duty officer pack. Look under Operations officer on the exchange. Very rare give 100% cooldown to batteries.

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard