Captain
# 91
02-14-2013, 08:06 PM
I have one simple question.

Is the CXP turn in 'safe' in this future 'tuning' or is it getting whacked with the nerf bat next?
http://www.helpscout.net/75-customer...es-statistics/
Republic Veteran
# 92
02-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by user839020189287 View Post
Funny how a game that took me a long time to download, only take seconds to uninstall...

My 7 toons just finished the Hegh'bat and honor has been restored.

I thought of you when I burnt it all. Especially my purple resources.

Qapla'
See you later then

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Captain
But...

There is someone in game right now who is in the process of upgrading to a TIER 4 SOLO starbase.

But he does not play as much as he used to so he told me it's slow going. He also never used the now deleted foundry wrapper.

But I am sure he is a fairly isolated case.
Starfleet Veteran
# 94
02-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4v1t4r View Post
But...but...with who am I gonna do STF's then?
you can come stf with me on my beloved fps game q3 arena... oops did i just make an ad... naaa the game is free license now
Commander
# 95
Dan ,i know your trying to balance the earnings in the game . Directing us to play certain content for certain things , but why not let us choose what kind of reward for the content we play . Have a option that lets us choose between type of marks and Di rewards .
that way we can play what we want to play and get what we need at the same time . i mean we have that for missions where we choose the reward , why not for this too . especially for the foundry wrapper at least . but having this for all the content might be more prudent
just my 2 cents .

Last edited by quepan; 02-14-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
There are two additional big changes coming in May that will greatly improve a Fleet's abilities to complete projects, I'm just not at liberty to talk about them yet.
It's this kind of thing that makes us all very untrusting of you (Cryptic). If I said something like this to one of my contract clients, I'd be out of a job. They'd move along to someone who would be more forthcoming and honest with them.

Fact is Dan you've pulled the rug out from under us time and time again and like a loyal dog, we keep coming back. Like a woman in love with her cheating husband, you can't just keep doing this sort of thing to us because we will eventually go off and be with someone else.

This whole thing of "We can't talk about it" is so foreign to me. A competitor of yours never hid things like this from us. They were always straight forward and if something fell through, they let us know and why.

Seriously, is this the way it's always going to be? Please, give me an honest answer. Are you all always going to treat us this way? Keeping us in the dark and coming through on maybe half your promises? And don't say you keep them because after 3 years, KDF is still a joke and you know it.
# 97
02-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by user839020189287 View Post
I thought of you when I burnt it all. Especially my purple resources.
Pity. I would have utilized them better and they would have been happier without having a high pitched whine in their ear all day.
# 98
02-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
Pity. I would have utilized them better and they would have been happier without having a high pitched whine in their ear all day.
Yes, the feddie whine is quite loud, indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
See you later then
Take care. Was fun sharing words!
"Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8
Career Officer
# 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
And to answer the naysayers - STO had its best month of growth ever and the game is only going to get bigger, expecially this summer. We do look at the economy reports every day. Players ARE earning more Dilithium AND more Fleet Marks than they ever have.
*pulls Dan's metrics sheet from his face* Over here!

You had better approach this build-up for May very carefully. I can guarantee that if Cryptic doesn't deliver...whatever the heck you're delivering in May, people are just not gonna put up with it anymore.
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - FIX THE UI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.

Last edited by hypl; 02-14-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Career Officer
# 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan375 View Post
So because we have a small group of friends (originally from CoH) we should not even attempt to advance our small fleet beyond where it is? Good to know. I don't want to waste my time in this game. Really the only reason I played this game was that my friends were here, and I could do something constructive on my maxed level characters. I really see no reason to log in now since my friends are not logging either because of this.

IMHO, the Time/Reward of the fleet tiers was already way out of whack, but I did it to help my small group. With this change, the time/reward is just plain ridiculous.
Well said and I fully agree with your logic. It makes no sense at all to try and continue building a fleet base or embassy when the game developer has already determined that you cannot progress without giving up your job and life and just doing the farming grind all day every day for years to just be able to compete with large fleets.

Enough is enough PWE/Cryptic. I guess you don't want the thousands of dollars players like me spend to try and keep up with the blessed "large" fleets this game is now designed for.

Thanks but no thanks. I guess it's time to find something else to spend my hard enarned money on. Go ahead and look up how much I have spent PWE/Cryptic. See if that is something you did not want to continue to get. Maybe your blessed large "farming" fleets will be giving you more.

PWE/Cryptic You have killed the fun in STO!

Zeus
Golly look what I got! Now I can collect game metrics properly and adjust the content correctly!

Delta Rising, The Best Expansion Ever and the Players Love it!
Closed Thread