Career Officer
# 131
02-14-2013, 07:27 PM
Why there is no Tier/Project/Quality of Items Limit depending on Fleet Size?

You need a bigger/wider/higher Starbase with 500 members as a fleet with 25.

With 10 members Tier 1 limit
With 25 members Tier 2 limit
With 50 members Tier 3 limit

as limit and depending on the members the project costs.

Would be a solution and a possibility for smaller fleets to start easier than now.

Why no Fleetmarks (no big amounts) for differents "jobs" in the Fleetbase.
These bring this from place a to b or click in several rooms several consoles.
1. a nice reason to spend time on the fleetbase and
2. a nice possibility to earn Fleetmarks

Season 7 brought many many bad changes and every week you have to fear omething is getting worse...like this week
"Be excellent to each other and Party on Dudes!"
Commander
# 132
02-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
If I'm not mistaken, the "flow like a river...be like a mountain" pairing comes from a Japanese text, not the Art of War. Way of the Five Rings I want to say (may be botching the title slightly)?
Shhh... superior text imo and from a real person.
"Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8

Last edited by user839020189287; 02-14-2013 at 07:34 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 133
Read Dan's posts. All I took from it is I don't really need to log in again until May. And then, maybe, it'll be worth trying to advance my fleet projects again. Maybe.

In other related news, If I don't log in again until May, maybe my freakin backlog of unprocessed dilithium will all finally be usable.

I mean, how can any of us max level characters be nowhere close to refining cap - when all we can do is earn the huge amounts of dilithium now? I know my BOUND TO CHARACTER VIP mining claims aren't causing me any refining backlogs. Nope. No Sir.
Career Officer
# 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
Both of these suggestions are in line with the changes coming.
is there away to add Lobi in fleet missions once Fleet has hit tier 5 or trade fleet marks for Lobi
Career Officer
# 135
02-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
I think you're forgetting that Sun Tzu didn't have to fight the "I Quit" button.
Sure he did, ever heard of desertion? "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look upon them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."

There's a lesson in here for someone....
Career Officer
# 136
What really stings alot of people is the near stealth nerf.

A patch note was snuck in almost at the last minute. Someone happened to catch it and post it. Heck, there was even an attempt to bury the thread until wiser heads prevailed.

This wasn't even discused, but was snuck in behind the back of the player base.
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS
Career Officer
# 137
BTW dan, better be seeing fleet marks added to stfs since thats group play... i expect that to go next patch tyvm.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Survivor of Romulus
# 138
02-14-2013, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
If you completely ignore the Academy Events (easy 4600 per hour of play), mining (1000 for 7 minutes work during non-event periods), elite STFs (960 for roughly 15 minutes), and DOFFing (easily several thousand a day with a good crew), this might be true. Maybe.
I Have to agree with the masses and I will just have to stop playing this STO. When they are so quick to stop us from taking advantage in-game I.E.. the "Weapons Free", but then lack the sense to see the comunity in an up-roar about FOUNDRY MISSIONS. This is one of your worst decisions you have most certainly made. I only hope I can convince more of my friends to drop this game for as long as it takes for you fix it. And I hope you enjoy the lack of people playing or buying Zen your real money from this game.
Captain
# 139
02-14-2013, 07:31 PM
Well I just looked at my Zen purchase history. WOW I buy a lot of Zen. Im in a small fleet (about 15 active) and I buy most of the Dil and other items to keep the Fleets progression up and I also like crafting consoles and giving them to my fleet mates. I have a good job and dont have many vices except this game perhaps. I spent on the average over the last 6 months about $300 a month. I know to some thats crazy but many people spend more than that on entertainment or clubbing or nice resturaunts or whatever so dont judge. The only power i have to reverse this slap in the face is to withhold my financial support of this game until such time as it is fixed
Lieutenant
# 140
02-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Quote:
And to answer the naysayers - STO had its best month of growth ever and the game is only going to get bigger, expecially this summer. We do look at the economy reports every day. Players ARE earning more Dilithium AND more Fleet Marks than they ever have.
I'm just going to guess that that's the month when the IOR change to repeatable was made and since that's been nerfed, your metrics will now sharply plummet.
Closed Thread