Career Officer
# 21
02-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Sorry, it looks like there is a republish going on at this time. We'll have editing back up shortly.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You know, it would be nice if somehow, in the future, stuff like could be communicated ahead of time (maybe in the patch notes as well) so both Foundry authors and Foundry players have a heads up that this situation is occurring. This is the second patch where players have been informed after the fact.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 22
02-14-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
You know, it would be nice if somehow, in the future, stuff like could be communicated ahead of time (maybe in the patch notes as well) so both Foundry authors and Foundry players have a heads up that this situation is occurring. This is the second patch where players have been informed after the fact.
Yes; we usually do add it to the patch notes once maintenance starts -- it was accidently missed for today, so I apologize. I don't think we'll pre-announce an auto republish (other than for Seasonal updates) as it is better if authors let it go through automatically then to withdraw it the night before and republish itself.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 23 missions unpublished?
02-14-2013, 06:58 PM
After the maintenance today, did anyone else's foundry missions get automatically unpublished? A couple of mine did. It seems everything is ok, and all I have to do is re-publish them. I was just wondering if anyone else ran into this problem.
My Foundry Missions:
The Wave Empire Series: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=279751
Lieutenant
# 24
02-14-2013, 08:02 PM
Ya, all of mine did.
" Nature Decays, but latinum lasts forever."
Original Handle: @Q400
Rihannsu
# 25
02-14-2013, 08:52 PM
ONE of mine was autorepublished. Not the others...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.