Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 101
02-15-2013, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post
pretty sure you guys called branflakes after that game and cried cus i killed beiber even tho uall payed thousands for u fegbox ships.

i tried so much to hammer it into peoples heads the true value of the megacrit, thats why i wotn bother to explain a second time why a 50k trico is way way way less than a 100ktrico.

no matter, simul bo3/2 is more reliable

trico has long been inadequate for solo insta pops without the lucky beam ovelroad lead in and simulateneous point blank releae. this, as u all know, also coincides with the launchers near guaranteed death on crit.\

Anyone with a real understanding of this games mechanics and no true bias can see this nerf is unecessary at least, overkill at most.

But hey, something had to get me to stop using them eventually. And that something happens when unbuffed trico does less damage than a single hyt1 q torp. oh and di i mention hy plasma do more than trico now? lol
except trics have a built in shock wave..............3 secs is all you need for any player to be killed. cant have your cake and eat it too bud
Starfleet Veteran
# 102
02-15-2013, 01:13 AM
Yeah no this is my fault.

I got bored and was sitting around thinking "What can I do to annoy the most people?".

This is what I came up with. Enjoy!

Next up... Im going to add screatching cat sounds to all the engines. The faster you go, the louder the screetching.

Last edited by disposeableh3r0; 02-15-2013 at 02:48 AM.
Captain
# 103
02-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
except trics have a built in shock wave..............3 secs is all you need for any player to be killed. cant have your cake and eat it too bud
No stuns last 3s anymore... and seriously when has anyone landed a tric torp on someone and not been effected by the same stun.

Tric DMG was fine where it was... if they wanted to drop the cool down to 30s and leave the DMG alone it would hvae been fine... and perhaps made tric torps a bit more tempting to some people.

Mini and I have often disagreed on the tric... I do find it fun at times to try to insta kill with them (or did anyway)... in general though the Quantum torp has ALWAYS been the more reliable way to achieve the same goal... you might not get the odd super lucky splash kill... and yes I remember once long ago when we where flying In Minis own DBD fleet decloaking with our 2 bops and watching 5 feds go pop 5s later... yes glorious. WTF how did I get off topic.....

Ya tric torp changes BAD. lol
/channel_join Tyler Durden
Captain
# 104
02-15-2013, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
No stuns last 3s anymore... and seriously when has anyone landed a tric torp on someone and not been effected by the same stun.
? My PSW 3 lasts for 4, and I'm not even really trying as hard as I could be.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Captain
# 105
02-15-2013, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
You mean the tooltip says 4s ? before it counts the resistances of target ?
Captain
# 106
02-15-2013, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
Against whom ? Last I checked most people have at least a few points in there from skills or items... and that 4s pretty quickly becomes 1.5s if your lucky.

Doesn't matter what your tool tip says if everyone has 50% resist or better.
/channel_join Tyler Durden
Lt. Commander
# 107
02-15-2013, 03:56 AM
the simple fact it does less than plasma, and plasma has additionaly effect of burn, seems pretty damn obvious that its crap. go for it make a stun work and get back to me when u remember everyone has omega pattern
Captain
# 108
02-15-2013, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
You mean the tooltip says 4s ? before it counts the resistances of target ?
Lol I'm not braindead, yes I mean against a target and after resistances. You actually have to spec pretty far into dampeners to get the full ~50%, plus a lot of peeps don't run Borg any more.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples