Starfleet Veteran
# 1541
02-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekpants View Post
More excellent uniforms, I believe we have found a worthy successor to blackavaar.

Did you make the awesome TOS Klingon uniform?

"The Road To Arc Is Paved With Good Intentions"

Last edited by ussboleyn; 02-09-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Rihannsu
# 1542
02-09-2013, 12:33 PM
just a quick point, they only had one shade of blue with those Season 1 uniforms, the light teal wasn't introduced until they issued the later season TNG uniform. The only reason there were different colors was because they changed fabrics but continued to use multiple versions side by side. The other two colors changed slightly too, but it's not as noticeably different as the science blues. Otherwise, these look good, I'm glad someone could pickup where Blackavar left off.

Last edited by f9thaceshigh; 02-09-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Career Officer
# 1543
02-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussboleyn View Post
Did you make the awesome TOS Klingon uniform?
Yes, that was me. I wasn't a big fan of the previous guide that showed a Liberated Borg Klingon (wearing black gloves for some reason).

Quote:
Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh View Post
just a quick point, they only had one shade of blue with those Season 1 uniforms, the light teal wasn't introduced until they issued the later season TNG uniform. The only reason there were different colors was because they changed fabrics but continued to use multiple versions side by side. The other two colors changed slightly too, but it's not as noticeably different as the science blues. Otherwise, these look good, I'm glad someone could pickup where Blackavar left off.
Yeah, but I figure it's not that much of a stretch. The current uniform guide seemed to favor having the medical officer variant included, and I didn't want to stray.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1544
02-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Yes, that was me. I wasn't a big fan of the previous guide that showed a Liberated Borg Klingon (wearing black gloves for some reason).
i use the one you made on my KDF toon but with the season 1 worf sash,

just wish the sash could be worn on the other side.

"The Road To Arc Is Paved With Good Intentions"
Rihannsu
# 1545
02-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Quote:

Yeah, but I figure it's not that much of a stretch. The current uniform guide seemed to favor having the medical officer variant included, and I didn't want to stray.
yeah, it's not you, I'm just not a fan of the concept of the "Medical variant" in general, because it's a myth, both Sci and Med crew wore the same mix of uniforms, with the same variety of colors in both departments, because the costuming department didn't think we'd notice the difference. The variants don't have anything to do with department.

Last edited by f9thaceshigh; 02-14-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Rihannsu
# 1546
02-14-2013, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the party Neo-Blackavaar, er, I mean TrekPants.

While I miss Lord Blackavaar's fine craftsmanship, your updates are nice work as well, thank you!

I don't suppose you have guides for the Fed (Fleet) Odyssey uniform, and the KDF (Fleet) Bortusqu and (Lobi/Wells counterpart) Korath uniforms?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Ensign
# 1547 Help...
02-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Sorry to post here, but I just cant get anything else to work.

I cant start a new thread anywhere else due to:

Quote:
Hello Captain!

At this time, you may only post replies to threads that have already been created. After a certain amount of time has passed since your registration date, you will be able to create new threads in forums that allow it.

Thanks,

The Star Trek Online Community Team
I don't even see a forum section to ask in anyway. I tried clicking support, I tried looking all over and they all round about link me back to the same palce that doesnt help me. So... forum restricted like crazy, no idea why. Can't get the in game purchase system to work or the online one. guess ya'll don't like customers?

I tried twice to buy zen.... but just get a blank screen after filling in everything and accepting the purchase. I show no zen received. Someone please help me... that is if you want someone to be your customer. Perfect Worlds purchase system isnt working for me.

Bought prepaid cards now. But following the directions it brings me back to the same billing.perfectworld link that.... doesnt work. Theres no place that sayd "Redeem Prepaid Cards" on that page... this is really aggravating.

Help would be appreciated.

Last edited by mendeleev; 02-14-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Career Officer
# 1548
02-15-2013, 01:35 AM
Nuts, You cannot tell what the uniform colors are now because the photobucket pics are so small.
Career Officer
# 1549
02-15-2013, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nassiris View Post
Nuts, You cannot tell what the uniform colors are now because the photobucket pics are so small.
and you cant tell because they colors in the tv series look different with every change of lightning

and yesterday i saw on german Tv a voyager episode there were 2 different color uniform 1. black und (bigerpart)color 2. color and black (bigerpart)

to sash i wish we could have the one worf used later the silver mattle one
Level 50 Cpts: W-T-Riker; Jadzia; Sharan; K'Dhan; T-W-Riker; T'Pok; Ehrehin; Shanara; Karana; Lukara
Subscribed For: 1200 Days 23-08-2013
Career Officer
# 1550
02-15-2013, 10:02 PM
Thank you for resizing the photobucket uniform pic's, I can see numbers for the different colors now.