Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 201
02-15-2013, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
BTW, I wasn't going to help because you're being so rude and obnoxious about it. Apparently you're not the only one this has happened too, but a simple visit to your bridge should fix it. Visit bridge, reassign from there, it should work.

Next time, don't be such an ass.
SHHHH! Don't reveal the secrets.

Next thing you know he will be demanding to know that filing a support ticket through email at customersupport@perfectworld.com is the only way to get any real hel....DAMNIT!
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Survivor of Romulus
Beware that if you play Temporal Ambassador since last patch you might not be able to reassign your bridge officers at all.

Today after I finished Temporal Ambassador I were about to reassign all my bridge officers as usual (Since it's a player known bug, no big deal.).

But it turns out that since last patch we can't (atleast I can't) reassign the bridge officers to their stations after doing Temporal Ambassador.

I tried change instance, relog, zone, switch to another ship and try assign the stations, nothing works.
So now space play is not an option for me until this is fixed, like hopefully during 2013?

Yes, I'm slightly annoyed at the moment..

And mods: don't delete this thread, but feel free to hide it in bug reports when enough players have been warned. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 203
02-15-2013, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
BTW, I wasn't going to help because you're being so rude and obnoxious about it. Apparently you're not the only one this has happened too, but a simple visit to your bridge should fix it. Visit bridge, reassign from there, it should work.

Next time, don't be such an ass.

Been working on this for four hours. None of the fixes worked!
Not this on either!

Thanks for the sugggestion!

Last edited by zztoppers; 02-15-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 204
02-15-2013, 02:02 AM
------------------------------------Never-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------mind--One two many posts

Last edited by zztoppers; 02-15-2013 at 02:10 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 205
02-15-2013, 02:12 AM
maybe this work: visit your bridge, then it should work again
Lt. Commander
# 206
02-15-2013, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjm View Post
Hey anyone else having an issue with assigning bridge officers
Yup, having the same problem!!! New ship won't let me assign BOFF's to stations...

Last edited by jeremiahhayes; 02-15-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Captain
# 207
02-15-2013, 02:25 AM
Had this problem on my Klingon character, just went to my ships bridge and was able to slot all my Bridge Officers
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Survivor of Romulus
# 208
02-15-2013, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celavazmy View Post
maybe this work: visit your bridge, then it should work again
Thanks!

Now I got them in place again, but not by just visiting the bridge, that didn't work.

I swithed to the Odyssey - visited bridge and then were able to assign the stations for the Odyssey.

Then switched back to the Vesta (my regular ship), and visited the Shuttle bridge and managed to assign the Shuttle Officer.

Assigned the rest to their stations after leaving the shuttle bridge, phew..
Career Officer
# 209
02-15-2013, 02:27 AM
I tried relogging, closing the game, beaming to bridge, change of sector, before I tried going to our starbase.

Last edited by mattachine; 02-15-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Career Officer
# 210
02-15-2013, 02:30 AM
Yep, this is the new way of making sure everyone buys the Oddy pack LOL.

Seriously Cryptic this needs sorting, thanks for the warning, not going to risk my game by running that mission, could only finish on two of my 4 toons anyway, the other two just asked me to go to the Tholian base every time, at least I got the accolades.
Closed Thread