Captain
# 11
02-15-2013, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
What a noob you are!

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
But they totally missed one of the guys that quoted me. I didn't even think about what he said in that way -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-15-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Career Officer
# 12
02-15-2013, 07:35 AM
But yah.....the original is here somewhere. Do you think they can use Mod Soopah Powahs and find it? Can we HIDE it from them???

See? Naow its a sad poem about a lonely kid that just wants to make pals! We love you nooby guy!

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-15-2013 at 07:55 AM.
Commander
# 13
02-15-2013, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
so i guess i'm a noob, i was pugging it this morning and this guy on the other team calls my team (a opvp pugmade) that we were noobs.

true story.

vid soon to show it.

-re edited so it won't be mistaken for anything dirty, my bad bran.
3 things:

1) we were all noobs at one time

2) noobness is relative

3) with the right frame of mind newbs, (term i prefer) can be quite entertaining.

when i first started playing i knew nothing and was often screamed at, cussed, etc. when i encounter new players i try to help as much as possible. i figure that will benefit us all in the long run.
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/

Career Officer
# 14
02-15-2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
But they totally missed one of the guys that quoted me. I didn't even think about what he said in that way -_-

Replace the word "with", with the word "by" and you should be able to re-create the first post without any issues.

To be honest, I read your first post before my morning coffee and on the first read I wasn't actually sure if the other guy was telling you to play alone without your fleet or if he was telling you to do something else.

EDIT: Ignore the trolls calling you this. You're a great PvP player and a great Boot Camp coach. The end ~Brandon

Closed Thread