Career Officer
# 21
02-15-2013, 04:21 AM
I think that any review is basically fair game. Just give it a couple of weeks and the furor will die down. It's not really worth the effort to go to the Foundry just to downrate missions, and only a small population will do that.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
# 22
02-15-2013, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourxgamer View Post
Twg, do you recall all the things you called people like me this past week or two that were way worse than that example in the photo? I have a list of them in my mind, do you remember any of them?
I'd like to give this a proper response but I've promised to stop.
# 23
02-15-2013, 08:49 AM
Just leave them be they, will tire themselves out like this

http://vimeo.com/24163393

Starfleet Veteran
# 24
02-15-2013, 09:14 AM
IMO this is "Freedom" and we all have a right to say/rate what is in our minds without insulting others in a repectful manner.

This is still a virtual game after all but some take everything so darn serious. Chill out dudes but if you think people are doing this as "revenge"...why bring in BIG BROTHER into a game...do you want a state of continuing censorship and overburden controls and balances? This is not China or North Korea...it's STO...as long as we all respect each other and protest rationally why re-invent the wheel...After all ....its just a game
[
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
02-15-2013, 09:22 AM
All "free" societies make distinctions about harassing speech. And on these boards and especially in the game, Cryptic can decide what is harassing speech and what is not. If you see something you think is harassment anywhere in the game or on the boards, it should be reported to the proper authorities and they will take what action they think is appropriate.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.