Career Officer
# 4931
02-14-2013, 08:46 PM
As they continue on the trek through the area Jacob slows them.down.

Jacob: they are still following. About 4 now. Either men or animals still can't tell.
Captain
# 4932
02-14-2013, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Now of all the questions I left unanswered, one bugs me the most. What happened with the Iconians? Did they leave for now?
James: They are in a civil war as well with this conflict.. The reason we have gotten this far are thanks to their rebels.
Career Officer
# 4933
02-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Jacob: well do you want the good news or bad news.

Hood: how about both

Jacob: well I found how many are following us. 2 the bad news it seems.to be hungry gorn

Hood: looks like our luck just ran out doesn't it.

Jacob: yeah.
Captain
# 4934
02-14-2013, 09:28 PM
OOC: I will be back tomorrow around 4:00 PM (EST) hopefully.
Career Officer
# 4935
02-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Jacob looks at hood.

Jacob: go. If we are lucky they won't go after you once they see me.

Hood: that's almost certain death.

Jacob: I've been through worse admiral. And if by some chance the galaxy is kind. You will live and find away to contact the fleet.

Hood hands him his knife.

Hood : I want these back cause I know somehow you will work it all out.

Hood starts to go as they hear the gorn approach and Jacob takes a battle stance.
Career Officer
# 4936
02-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Jacob tightens his grip on the knives as the gorn near. As they get closer his mind begins to go back to his early days at section 31 and all he went through. And then the gorn appear. He takes a battle stance he sees the hunger in there eyes they think he will be an easy target. A lone human against to mighty gorn. They soon learn that is a mistake. As they charge forward Jacob launches himself over them slicing at there backs as he does so. He lands easily as they turn and make another go. He side steps one and dives the knife into the other one he strikes home at the forms heart but it cost him dearly as the gorn rips its own claws into his chest. Leaving a heavy wound.

Jacob slowly regains himself and looks at the other gorn as the gorn runs at him he launches the knife and it lands in its chest as it falls to the ground. But now Jacob is heavily wounded and simply leans up against a nearby tree.
Captain
# 4937
02-15-2013, 01:46 PM
*A small group of ragged prisoners step forward toward the heavily wounded Jacob. *

Leader: Take him up.. He is probably the other one that was put here.. Have the doctor look at him... and hurry.

*They pick him up as he loses consciousness..*

*Elsewhere the Freedom and the defiant class they encountered earlier.. to the rendevous point.. Things are looking well as a sizable force is forming up in the Caspian system.. James strangely finds this area of space deeply sacred as do many of the citizens.. An example of dedication and sacrifice.. James finds it disturbing that he has to fight here to protect it..*

*James and the crew of the Freedom come by the floating Starfleet insignia a monument made of the same frame that vessels of the period used. James turns to Voporak and explains.*

James: This is a place my grandfather died the first time for the people of the galaxy.. pushing back a asteroid that was being dropped by Northman.. Do you feel the area how it is like a still peaceful area... Like what they call hollowed ground..
Captain
# 4938
02-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*A small group of ragged prisoners step forward toward the heavily wounded Jacob. *

Leader: Take him up.. He is probably the other one that was put here.. Have the doctor look at him... and hurry.

*Elsewhere the Freedom and the defiant class they encountered earlier.. to the rendevous point.. Things are looking well as a sizable force is forming up in the Caspian system.. James strangely finds this area of space deeply sacred as do many of the citizens.. An example of dedication and sacrifice.. James finds it disturbing that he has to fight here to protect it..*

*James and the crew of the Freedom come by the floating Starfleet insignia a monument made of the same frame that vessels of the period used. James turns to Voporak and explains.*

James: This is a place my grandfather died the first time for the people of the galaxy.. pushing back a asteroid that was being dropped by Northman.. Do you feel the area how it is like a still peaceful area... Like what they call hollowed ground..
Voporak: I may be the commanding officer of a ship designed to destroy, but I feel it. It is the same feeling I get at Wolf 359.

OOC: Exactly at 4:00 (my time), like I said.
Captain
# 4939
02-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: I may be the commanding officer of a ship designed to destroy, but I feel it. It is the same feeling I get at Wolf 359.

OOC: Exactly at 4:00 (my time), like I said.
James: As you can see the asteroid did not hit the surface. In a burst of a psycho shock from all the wills around pushed the rock back because of frame resonance.. and his willpower... Seems almost sacrilegious to fight here.
Career Officer
# 4940
02-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post

Jacob wakes up as he is being carried but doesn't move out of pain.