Captain
# 4951
02-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Jacob lays there in pain but alive. As he looks around trying to get a understanding of where he is.
Captain
# 4952
02-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob lays there in pain but alive. As he looks around trying to get a understanding of where he is.
*Emris heads to a little tent put up.. for Hood*

Emris: So who are you and your friend? *he kneels down and sips from a canteen.*
Captain
# 4953
02-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Emris heads to a little tent put up.. for Hood*

Emris: So who are you and your friend? *he kneels down and sips from a canteen.*
Hood: you could call us rebels. I am a former Starfleet admiral. Jacob is my first officer
Captain
# 4954
02-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Hood: you could call us rebels. I am a former Starfleet admiral. Jacob is my first officer
Emris: Ah.. That explains it.. You see this planet was set up decades ago by an unknown person... Over the years he placed people that were troublesome to him and others.. Recently the last 5 years the planet has seen a much more vast dumping of prisoners.. His idea was to drop us here with limited support.. We even started getting rebels.. Though with all the different factions here we have been killing each other for survival and supplies...

Your in a Federation camp luckily... If you were picked up by the Republic they might not have been so kind than us.. They are also the largest group on the planet.. Romulans are also not far.. The Klingons are also our allies for the time being.. Though the Gorn have maintained a powerful presence...
Captain
# 4955
02-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Emris: Ah.. That explains it.. You see this planet was set up decades ago by an unknown person... Over the years he placed people that were troublesome to him and others.. Recently the last 5 years the planet has seen a much more vast dumping of prisoners.. His idea was to drop us here with limited support.. We even started getting rebels.. Though with all the different factions here we have been killing each other for survival and supplies...

Your in a Federation camp luckily... If you were picked up by the Republic they might not have been so kind than us.. They are also the largest group on the planet.. Romulans are also not far.. The Klingons are also our allies for the time being.. Though the Gorn have maintained a powerful presence...
Hood: well it looks like the galaxy might still be kind. I believe I know who started this. He is now the head of what he calls a republic but what is really an empire. I'm sure you probably don't but do you have any technology here at all. Jacob is different then most people. Besides being augmented he is extremely smart and good with technology.
Captain
# 4956
02-15-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Hood: well it looks like the galaxy might still be kind. I believe I know who started this. He is now the head of what he calls a republic but what is really an empire. I'm sure you probably don't but do you have any technology here at all. Jacob is different then most people. Besides being augmented he is extremely smart and good with technology.
Emris- No it was not that man that started it.. He knows about it but he is the one that is giving us aid some aid at least... I think if he did the ones in office might try and kill him. Besides I knew Preston.. The man is an idealist... Far from a power mad maniac.. We don't have much in the way technology.. All we have is padds of news and such.. But that is it..
Captain
# 4957
02-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Emris- No it was not that man that started it.. He knows about it but he is the one that is giving us aid some aid at least... I think if he did the ones in office might try and kill him. Besides I knew Preston.. The man is an idealist... Far from a power mad maniac.. We don't have much in the way technology.. All we have is padds of news and such.. But that is it..
Hood: but you receive news. Hm that may just work.
Captain
# 4958
02-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Hood: but you receive news. Hm that may just work.
Emris: Just padds with what aid we can get too first.
Captain
# 4959
02-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Emris: Just padds with what aid we can get too first.
Hood : so where is Jacob by the way I should see him.
Captain
# 4960
02-15-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Hood : so where is Jacob by the way I should see him.
Emris- I don't think the Doctor would like that right now.. He just sewed him back up, and is keeping the room sterile as best he can..