Captain
# 982
02-16-2013, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Enterprise Maco

Andorian Ent Outfit
Also the ENT Vulcan uniforms.

Could cryptic add a proper Klingon uniform to the game please. The current old style one is based on the open captains version (minus the fastening strap), no closed grunt uniforms, no one piece shoulder armour, no TNG style sash (nor Worfs and Martoks sash), no high council / Captain stool thing.

Seriously the only KDF onscreen uniform that can be replicated with any accuracy is the TOS one, and that is still missing rank pips on the neck, option to put the warriors sash on the other shoulder, knee high boots, Belt option, and skirt option for females, and the full dress style version, as well as a purple colour option to replicate the TAS version.

Oh and the TOS film era uniforms (Kurges open version, Chang's long version, standard elite warrior version, and Gorkon's red version) are missing all together.

Feds may have a problem with clipping combadges, and none matching colour palette, KDF don't even have a single whole onscreen uniform they can wear.
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Career Officer
I would like to be able to select eye color seperately between the left and right. This would not only be a great addition to personal character customization, but would also be fun for the story writers, and role play community. Maybe one eye is grey becuase it's been replaced/repaired. Maybe in your alien species heterochromia is the norm, not the exception.

Also tails, ears, and more horn options might be nice in the alien creation drop downs, and the romulan forehead. I mean we may get romulans in the future, but still, it's not in there, and It might be a nice addition to an alien species, or just for making your own romulan.

Well otherwise keep up the good work out there!
Captain
# 984
02-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shariala View Post
I would like to be able to select eye color seperately between the left and right. This would not only be a great addition to personal character customization, but would also be fun for the story writers, and role play community. Maybe one eye is grey becuase it's been replaced/repaired. Maybe in your alien species heterochromia is the norm, not the exception.
Geordi's mechanical eyes would be cool too.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 985
02-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Could we see more versions of the Odyssey Uniform? Like open, dress, skirt, and undershirt variants?

I'd like to see more of this too. I know a long coat and belt is coming. And possibly a combadge. But I'd love a matching Skirt and taller boots for my Female toon. And proper dress uniform in the Odyssey style would be nice too, and an open collar one as well.
Career Officer
# 986
02-24-2013, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliendejour View Post
I'd like to see a KDF TOS pack.

It could include:
I'd buy that.
Commander
# 987
02-24-2013, 10:59 AM
"Yesterday Enterprise" fed uniform with full collar. It should be easy to create while we already have base for it, only collar need small change.

Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Captain
# 988
03-04-2013, 05:20 AM
I wish we could get the Countdown Uniform. The first promo picture of STO showed a female Starfleet officer wearing one.
I like that uniform much more than any uniform Cryptic made after it, because it doesn't sport any for Cryptics uniforms typical color differences, no silly looking straps, plastic or other little stupid looking details Cryptics uniforms tend to have.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Captain
# 989
03-04-2013, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
I wish we could get the Countdown Uniform. The first promo picture of STO showed a female Starfleet officer wearing one.
I like that uniform much more than any uniform Cryptic made after it, because it doesn't sport any for Cryptics uniforms typical color differences, no silly looking straps, plastic or other little stupid looking details Cryptics uniforms tend to have.
FunFact: Those Uniforms were created by Perpetual, not Cryptic. I'm not really a fan of the Countdown ones, but they are better than the Perpetual designs.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 990
03-08-2013, 01:10 AM
enterprise C era uniform.