Captain
# 51
02-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
SO a ship with more than 4 forward and 4 back slots??? Interesting
I am thinking we might see a ship (e.g. perhaps the Kumari even?) with 5 forward and 2 aft weapons?

I don't think that any nine-weapon ships will be showing up until the level cap raise comes around and we have true Tier 6 ships (at which point all Fleet ships will probably get an additional 5-10% shields and hull to keep them competitive).
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?

Last edited by lilchibiclari; 02-15-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Captain
# 52
02-16-2013, 12:00 AM
Wasn't there some talk about a ship that could mount cannons on its sides? Meaning maybe only one fore and aft weapon, but two port and starboard side slots to allow for full on cannon broadsides.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Career Officer
# 53
02-16-2013, 01:23 AM
A broadside ship, captain gecko mentioned it sometimes, would be silly i think :/ ... i mean there is a trash factor but you know ... and we have turrets!

another point i want to say why are some complaining about this ask cryptic first it is only good as the questions (a question answered every month isnt good), second not every firma does somethink like this.
in the past he and the other devs said much more and everyone cryed because somethink changed and now they are more secretive ... think about: if you would be nicer to them they would be nicer to you ...

Last edited by laro1984; 02-16-2013 at 01:32 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 54
02-16-2013, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laro1984 View Post
A broadside ship, captain gecko mentioned it sometimes, would be silly i think :/ ... i mean there is a trash factor but you know ... and wie have turrets!

Depends how they do it, if the ship can mount DHC and fire from the side I would love it.

Career Officer
# 55
02-16-2013, 01:33 AM
I dont know this feels like pirates then :/ ... then i want a wodden leg!
Ensign
# 56
02-16-2013, 05:44 AM
Shorter list and answering questions that everyone has already heard asked a million times... Could it be it was rushed to divert attention from the bigger FM issue?
Ensign
# 57
02-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Hi Devs: I like to asked will there be new costume option for our character? What I like to see is about 3/4 slot open up for your federation characters to had 4 disguises for mission. Say like a Borg drone, klingon, pirate card etc. Then the go on mission undercover? To me this sound like a cool option for this game
Captain
# 58
02-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
No, it wouldnt ... also you are pretty much talking about duplicating the entire prime universe in mirror form and despite some fans, there inst much about it.

Also sorry but I rather NOT play as a Fascist in space.
I got the impression the person you quoted meant that the prime universe Feds, KDF, Romulans, and Ferengi / neutral were enough, not that they were saying we should have mirror everything except Terran in the game.

Which is a pretty good set of factions, although I would also want a True Way or a Dominion faction as well.

And who wouldn't want to play as a Tholian?
Captain
# 59
02-16-2013, 12:14 PM
Dear Dan. In response to this:

Quote:
Dstahl: There is a sector to galactic left of Sol where we would like to add an Alpha Quadrant sector devoted to many founding members of the Federation. It also contains interesting species such as the Tzenkethi and we?ve had some ongoing discussions about how other species, like the Ferengi, might be involved in this sector. At this point, it is a ways out on our radar, but we are discussing this sector internally. We have also considered this a possible starting point for a Foundry authored ?sector?, where the majority of the missions are akin to ?Sector Spotlight? missions, all authored by the community ahead of time. So there is a good chance you?ll see us do something with Betazed, Tellar and the other nearby systems in the years to come.
Please don't do this addition if you are not going to assign anyone to give us the props and maps to make missions in this sector.

I don't want to build Ferenginar out of Cardassian buildings. Please either gives us the resources or don't give us the doors. Giving us doors and not resources is like asking your own team to build New Romulus with stuff made for the True Way.
Empire Veteran
# 60
02-16-2013, 09:49 PM
Will the KDF be getting their own version of the 180 degree torpedo launcher?