Lt. Commander
# 971
02-16-2013, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
email customer support directly customersupport@perfectworld.com

visit the tech support forums at http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/

most who post their tech issues here never actualy notifiy tech support, our forms are for peer to peer support not legit support.

I'm NOT asking for support here i'm asking for acknoledgment, I'd like to know what devs thinks about whats happening here! english its not my language so I appologiza if I made myself unclear!!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 972
02-16-2013, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zix74itaelite View Post
I'm NOT asking for support here i'm asking for acknoledgment, I'd like to know what devs thinks about whats happening here! english its not my language so I appologiza if I made myself unclear!!!!
Devs rarely post on issues unless they actualy have a solution ready. And if you have not reported the issue the no one will be trying to fix it.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Starfleet Veteran
# 973
02-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Welcome to the "NGE" style of development classes, Dstahl.

Cryptic started this with the "NGE" that was the F2P changes and it seems once you start this method, there is about no way to stop it. "Take-away" development causes less subs/players, and yes, even less money thrown at a "pixel store".

Dstahl, there was a time when I thought you were going to turn this game around and content wise, you've done a great job. However, with all the NERFs, take-aways, changes to fit your store and your vision (not to be confused with the vision of your playerbase), I now put you right up there with Rubenfield and Blixtev.

This will not end until you end it, your the Producer and like the "NGE" devs, it would seem your trying to destroy the population of your own game.
Empire Veteran
# 974
02-16-2013, 01:07 AM
I seriously starting to believe that the Cryptic team does not know what to do with STO. They have no clue whatsoever in regards to what their playerbase want in Star Trek Online.

They base their pretense notions on data and spread sheets and completely ignore the human element from the equation. The forums may represent 10% of the STO community, but if 98.9% of that 10% disagree with what you folks at Cryptic are doing, what makes you think that the other 90% of the population is not agreeing with the 10% that resides on your forums.

Go to ESD, go to sector space without a Dev tag and begin to talk to several folks and you'll see what we're talking about.

I honestly believe you folks at Cryptic Studios haven't a clue what the playerbase want, and "IF" you do, then your arrogance reeks to the high heavens.

There was even an interview regarding Neverwinters NIghts, where an individual was quoted as saying they are not going to repeat the mistakes that were done in STO.

Star Trek Online is starting to feel like a great social experiment for the next PWE games in line.

Last edited by stark2k; 02-16-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Career Officer
# 975
02-16-2013, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
Devs rarely post on issues unless they actualy have a solution ready. And if you have not reported the issue the no one will be trying to fix it.
I am a little confused. The issue has been expounded on, in great detail by multiple posters, over 98 pages of a single thread.

Are you seriously suggesting that they are not aware of the issue.....

And the person you replied to was merely asking that someone, anyone, from Cryptic come to this thread and at least acknowledge the feelings of a huge number of players.

The silence is deafening......and, quite frankly, rude.
Starfleet Veteran
# 976
02-16-2013, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkster View Post
I am a little confused. The issue has been expounded on, in great detail by multiple posters, over 98 pages of a single thread.

Are you seriously suggesting that they are not aware of the issue.....

And the person you replied to was merely asking that someone, anyone, from Cryptic come to this thread and at least acknowledge the feelings of a huge number of players.

The silence is deafening......and, quite frankly, rude.
TO be fair have you seen what happens when a dev tries to talk to the community?

I'd avoid it at all costs personaly.

And to get a fix on the schedule there has to be tickets posted for the issue, with enough detailed information to recreate it.

Often times no one says anything if the fix is is the pipe, it just shows up.

What i was telling this poster was that is there is an issue they need to submit a support ticket for it, and since they said the links don't work, I supplied ones that do.

I actualy have no idea what the issue is since what i responded to was in a different thread, at least I think it was, what year is this?
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Career Officer
# 977
02-16-2013, 02:01 AM
I'll never run another Foundry mission again. Good job Cryptic.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Empire Veteran
# 978
02-16-2013, 02:20 AM
You are already income back when you changed the FS recompences.For the fleet mark you need to do the same thing because the foundry mission are already deserted.
Captain
# 979
02-16-2013, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirtdd View Post
Am I travel in time? Or u posted this already early today or yesterday.
You found the Borg among us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellico1 View Post
I am a fleet commander in a 500 member fleet , We use teamspeak and group every day and run your content.

We pick what is fun to run and enjoy we can pick anything.

We pick 99% of the time STFs , Why ? because its the most fun content in the game to us

The only reason we pick any Romulan missions is because ,,,,Were blackmailed into it by your design in rewarding romulan marks , Not because we find any of them fun

The same goes in spades for Fleet mark missions .......There NOT fun

Why not let us convert Omega marks and Borg processors into ( Romulan marks ) and ( fleet marks )

Why not let klingons group with us to Run Content ? We have a klingon sister fleet and those guys have a hard time doing content because the ques are empty a lot of the time while we run full 5 man teams

We have 2 work arounds to get them in our games I will not disclose because you may try and Nerf it but it would be easier to allow grouping for PvE content

Final word......If you adc the same reward to Fleet actions that you have in stfs we would still rather play the sTFs The fleet and romulan content is just that poor
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakes7tvseries View Post
I am a Fleet Leader in a 500 member fleet , We use teamspeak and group every day and run your content.

We pick what is fun to run and enjoy we can pick anything.

We pick 99% of the time STFs , Why ? because its the most fun content in the game to us

The only reason we pick any Romulan missions is because ,,,,Were blackmailed into it by your design in rewarding romulan marks , Not because we find any of them fun

The same goes in spades for Fleet mark missions .......There NOT fun

Why not let us convert Omega marks and Borg processors into ( Romulan marks ) and ( fleet marks )

Why not let klingons group with us to Run Content ? We have a klingon sister fleet and those guys have a hard time doing content because the ques are empty a lot of the time while we run full 5 man teams

Final word......If you ad the same rewards to Fleet actions that you have in stfs we would still rather play the sTFs The fleet and romulan content is just that poor
Captain
# 980
02-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkster View Post
This may be the 800th post in this thread alone. all in less than 24 hours, 99% strongly opposed.

I really think we need an answer from cryptic soon. This silence is not helpful at all.
Give 'em time !
Right now they are scrambling to figure out how to give us back our FM in a way that it will appear that they are giving us more but in reality we will get less .

Hmmm ... , last time in the STF gate they gave us back more Dil , but it came with a Rep system that sucked out the Borg Neural Things from that equation .

Let's see if we get some super new "option" that sucks out a ton of FM along with a "we're giving you back more FM's ... -- aren't we just awsome for "listening" " line ?
Anyone who says "yes , but ..." to that "deal" will prolly get a free starship to light his way back to the Dilithium pits of Reemus ... .

"Work slaves ... the greater glory of the Decepticon Empire !!!"
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...

Last edited by aelfwin1; 02-16-2013 at 02:51 AM.
Closed Thread