Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
I can't customize my Fleet Scourge Destroyer because the vessel was probably falsely programmed as another vessel (for customization). I have a 1500 ZEN tag for trying to customize it, and the vessel is listed as a Draguas, a Gorn vessel. Scourge is Nausican. Can't change material (though fleet vessels have a unique material).

Here's a pic showing the customization UI. Can it get fixed so I can customize my ship that I payed 2000 ZEN for please?

http://i46.tinypic.com/9k311y.png
Career Officer
# 2
11-29-2012, 10:21 AM
So can we perhaps fix this?
Ensign
# 3
12-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Well, since the "End of the World" patch , with 2 new material to choose from and better texture... STILL CANT CHANGE ANYTHING!

SEE THE PICTURE

I bought 4 sip modules for this and still have to pay 1500 Zen more... no other Fleet ship that I have has this kind of major bug.
"I condemn false prophets, the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all."
Gene Roddenberry (1921-1991)

Last edited by sahard00m; 12-21-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Commander
# 4
12-21-2012, 02:01 PM
This also applies to the NON-Fleet version, the Scourge Destroyer Retrofit. It's also been going on for several months, and several months ago it was stated that they were "looking into the issue." Hopefully sometime in the next 20 years we'll see a fix happen.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-21-2012, 02:49 PM
Can someone who both has the c-store and the fleet versions verify if the "Purchase" button is active at the ship tailor?

This thing has been going on since season 6 launch. And the worst part of it for me, at least, is that they gave use the crappiest bridge of the lot and that we can't even change it.
Commander
# 6
02-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Having the exact same problem with Fleet Defiant. Those who have a z-store version can customize, but those who don't cannot customize.
Ensign
# 7
02-16-2013, 04:38 AM
...still no fix...
"I condemn false prophets, the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all."
Gene Roddenberry (1921-1991)
Lieutenant
# 8
02-16-2013, 05:11 AM
Same on the fleet corsair. Getting sick of the crap viewscreenless default bridge.
Career Officer
# 9
03-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassguitar View Post
Having the exact same problem with Fleet Defiant. Those who have a z-store version can customize, but those who don't cannot customize.
Actually, I have both sets and still can't customize the fleet defiant, except to change its bridge. It's actually quite annoying. I was hoping there was an answer to this by now.

EDIT: By the way, I also own the Fleet Excelsior but NOT the c-store variant and I did NOT have this issue.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)

Last edited by bugspatteredjack; 03-05-2013 at 01:34 PM.